The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Spain at 11:15 | France vs Germany at 3

john-wall-rolling-his-eyes-wizards-suck.gif

Him & Beasley form the worst defensive backcourt among the contenders, then you add in Khris Middleton being a shell of himself. And that’s their 1-3.

Two DPOYs on the back end helps a lot but when Giannis is on the bench they currently have a 125 defensive rating :lol: That’ll obviously come down but not but will likely be a problem all year.

The offense will need to be elite, like top 3 elite. Chemistry isn’t there yet.

Him & Beasley form the worst defensive backcourt among the contenders, then you add in Khris Middleton being a shell of himself. And that’s their 1-3.

Two DPOYs on the back end helps a lot but when Giannis is on the bench they currently have a 125 defensive rating :lol: That’ll obviously come down but not but will likely be a problem all year.

The offense will need to be elite, like top 3 elite. Chemistry isn’t there yet.
I didn’t actually realize Middleton might be washed. I drafted him late in fantasy and quickly found out that he was on a minute restriction. That’s a huge deal if he can’t be what he was

I didn’t actually realize Middleton might be washed. I drafted him late in fantasy and quickly found out that he was on a minute restriction. That’s a huge deal if he can’t be what he was
They had to take a big swing if Khris won’t ever be Khris again.

Jrue’s playoff scoring is well documented so they wouldn’t have had enough firepower.

But now they have another problem :lol:

They had to take a big swing if Khris won’t ever be Khris again.

Jrue’s playoff scoring is well documented so they wouldn’t have had enough firepower.

But now they have another problem :lol:
This makes sense. Health has always been their main issue.

Wild to me the Bucks are trying to contend while giving charity roster spots to Thanasis and Robin Lopez.

Awful

When exactly did beal get hurt btw?? His first preseason game vs the pistons he looked perfectly healthy and was moving really well

Crazy how fast they both went down smh
I remember Vogel spoke on it like a day or two before the season was starting ut I thought nothing of it

I can't remember if Beal had any back issues in DC either

Yea he’s more than likely never gonna be the same guy again. Especially defending the other team’s best player.

Dame gonna need more compression gear soon too.

Back
Top Bottom