The Official NBA Season Thread: Derrick Rose Retires 🌹 / KAT Traded to the Knicks for Randle and DiVincenzo

Woooow

Well, Minny did need a PF.

Knicks needed a Center. KAT gonna feast in the East. And he’s back home.

No way Randle was coming back thinking he was still the man especially after that debacle of a shot a few weeks ago.

Wow.

I think if Mitch wasn't hurt they would have waited to make this move. They weren't confident in their 5 spot without him or I Hart

Sad to see Julius go, despite some knucklehead tendencies I wanted to see him succeed. KAT has the talent but I'm not a fan

Plus losing Donte sucks.

I like this trade for Minnesota. Gets their books right, but do lose KAT's shooting.

Edit:
Pretty sure Randle won't be re-signing with the T'Wolves though.

Great trade for the Knicks though. Solved the upcoming Randle problem. They really picked up they stride when he got hurt. And to upgrade with KAT is crazy. He’s gonna turn up in the East

I like this trade for Minnesota. Gets their books right, but do lose KAT's shooting.

Edit:
Pretty sure Randle won't be re-signing with the T'Wolves though.
I kinda do, too.

See the vision for both sides.

Wolves offense is gonna have some goofy to it, though.

I don't LOVE it for the Knicks - just because I think KAT's kind of a dud... But Brunson/Hart/Bridges/OG/KAT kinda vibey.

KAT was a lot of the reason why they beat Denver imo. A stretch 5 with a silky 3. Yes he’s a goof but idk. For only Dante and Randle?

Back
Top Bottom