The Official NBA Season Thread: Derrick Rose Retires 🌹 / KAT Traded to the Knicks for Randle and DiVincenzo

I’m mixed, but first thought was we could get more. Second thought is I’m excited about Donte and the Detroit pick. And I’m pretty sure the Wolves got all of KAT’s best years and now New York will get his down slide. This is his 10th season.

Idk how I feel about this. Minny just lost a lot of scoring power for an injury prone forward he will probably clash with Ant. At least KAT knew who the big dawg was and played his role well.

I understand the money thing but I just thought Minnesota was in win now mode. I don’t see how this makes them better. Go into the luxury tax. These championship windows are small

So who's the starting 2? I know mikel isn't coming off the bench

I'm assuming Robinson is leaving next I can't see the starting 5 being

Brunson
Hart
Mikel
Og
Kat

White Donte is a nice piece for Minny. Feel like Julius clogs the paint more than KAT though, along with Goober.

Might be clunky.

For the Knicks, I think it’s pretty clear KAT fits better with the pieces they’ve accumulated. Still need an actual big that isn’t charmin soft. And losing White Donte as a bench piece could hurt a bit.

White Donte is a nice piece for Minny. Feel like Julius clogs the paint more than KAT though, along with Goober.

Might be clunky.

For the Knicks, I think it’s pretty clear KAT fits better with the pieces they’ve accumulated. Still need an actual big that isn’t charmin soft. And losing White Donte as a bench piece could hurt a bit.
KAT (obviously) falls short of what Porzingis can do defensively, but we saw what he did for the Celtics last season as a 7 footer that has to be guarded 30 feet out.

Back
Top Bottom