The Official NBA Season Thread: Derrick Rose Retires 🌹 / KAT Traded to the Knicks for Randle and DiVincenzo

OK, but you see how people can become fatigued by him already… ?Top NBA analyst and insiders say he’s going to be an all-star this year. The hype is too much. Not to mention the fact that i gotta hear and see the name “wemby” for the next 20 years because its easier to say and type. Sounds like a nickname for someones fat younger brother.
Sure, I get the fatigue. They just gotta prop him up now to drive ratings, etc. It's just as simple as that.

D5013097-7F38-4B2C-B57C-D8C0FD369878.jpeg

My guy Emoni gonna get moved to the bench in damn summer league & may not even make it to training camp at this rate. Damn near 20 shots tonight. Extreme tunnel vision when you’re not that guy.

Spurs offense has no structure & Vic playing like he doesn’t wanna offend the other 4 guys by taking too many shots or being too aggressive. 11 shots, 6 of those being threes :lol:

“To be drafted by a team with a history of humble players. A class act organization”

🤮

Think it’s gonna be really difficult for him to score 20 a game out the gate.
I think I would probably agree.

I've got my eye on the shooting. I feel like I've been laughed out of the building when discussing that with friends and stuff.

Like he mostly hasn't shown it. I think that he can certainly get there, I definitely see that taking time. It's been largely unacknowledged IMO.

I think I would probably agree.

I've got my eye on the shooting. I feel like I've been laughed out of the building when discussing that with friends and stuff.

Like he mostly hasn't shown it. I think that he can certainly get there, I definitely see that taking time. It's been largely unacknowledged IMO.
He has a good stroke at the line, but he’s never been a good 3pt shooter. He’s certainly going to get a lot of PnP opportunities, so I guess we’ll see what happens.

Can’t really just pass him the ball on the wing and have him iso dudes all game either.

Ultimately I bet he’s around 15 a game with a good amount of rebounds, assists and blocks. Will make a big impact.

Back
Top Bottom