The Official NBA Season Thread: Derrick Rose Retires 🌹 / KAT Traded to the Knicks for Randle and DiVincenzo

Grizzlies were not gonna beat the Celtics in 6. They were not better than the Warriors.
I expect the Grizz to believe that they were. They should. I expect grown NBA fans to have more perspective.
Young inexperienced teams don't knock off dynasties. Ja or no Ja they were losing anyways.

This is a Bahamian family but not a macaroni pie in sight?

T0INE T0INE and IATT IATT what going on with ya peoples mane?

aint trying scare them people

1 of my biggest things whenever I went stateside growing up and they tried to tell me this was macaroni

1668631592651.jpeg

All I’d do is look at them like

1668631658902.gif

aint trying scare them people

1 of my biggest things whenever I went stateside growing up and they tried to tell me this was macaroni

1668631592651.jpeg

All I’d do is look at them like

1668631658902.gif
I don't mind soupy mac & cheese but it's when people try to tell me it's good that I gotta stop them. It's good like a cheap burger is good. It's not good like a steak is good. Baked mac & cheese is steak.

Can't just use any ol pasta for the proper stuff neither. Get you some cavatappi in that baking dish.

there was a Twitter thread that got a ton of engagement that laid out peoples options, one of them was suing every YouTuber & public figure that ever hawked this company. Still didn’t expect to see this

Like antidope antidope mentioned, most people shouldn’t have been able to invest.

Highly, highly, highly speculative asset class, to put it mildly.

Speaking of recipes. I saw this tweet the other day and died :lol:

Very true, everyone wants to be a rapper or streamer/'influencer' nowadays :lol:

Used to have a real healthy balance/mixture of mainstream talent across damn near every genre.

Rock as a whole has been in the mud creatively for years

I got in and got out. I wasn’t going to get rich but I hit a mini lick
Same here. I could've held out longer for more but I really needed the money during covid and the stress of it taking up so much of my portfolio was killing me.

Plus when I saw how many eyes were on retail investing a few months later I knew I'd made the right decision :lol: Everyone including my momma was asking me for financial advice and I saw the writing on the wall after that :lol:

I still hold a little ETH though...

Very true, everyone wants to be a rapper or streamer/'influencer' nowadays :lol:

Used to have a real healthy balance/mixture of mainstream talent across damn near every genre.

Rock as a whole has been in the mud creatively for years
The only recent mainstream hit “rock” song I can think of is “Good for You” by Olivia Rodrigo and that’s a ripoff of a Paramore song from that early 2000s. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom