The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

You're not wrong... But that's on elected officials. Instead of being mad at Steph we should be mad that people are even allowed vote whether or not someone can build new buildings on land that voters don't even own🤷🏾‍♂️ I don't disagree with your post, I just think Steph isn't the person you should be upset with here.

to be clear I'm mad at everyone. :lol:
but I think it's important to establish that what they are doing is harmful, selfish, and at odds with their stated values.

muvhvdzyixsqkrad_1591255179.jpeg

Ayesha and Stpeh are out here, kneeling for anthem and protesting.
but when confronted with a chance do a tangible thing to help people.

they turn into pro police state capitalists.

there is tons of misinformation about housing,
and both people on the left and the right will try distract from the real cause of the problem.

and I think it's really really important we are super clear, when people engage in public NIMBYs behavior.
especially when they claim to be progressive. because a lot of people legit don't realize the harm this is causing.

it's a teachable moment. imo.

but I think it's important to establish that what they are doing is harmful, selfish, and at odds with their stated values.

and both people on the left and the right will try distract from the real cause of the problem.

and I think it's really really important we are super clear, when people engage in public NIMBYs behavior.
especially when they claim to be progressive. because a lot of people legit don't realize the harm this is causing.

Performative bs. :smh:

Once Bron breaks the record I’m giving y’all a heads up right now.

Just block me. Big James thread for at least a month.
I wonder if becoming scoring leader will somehow unlock a jump shot or dribbling skills, or maybe the ability to break a zone defense. Hell, he is the biggest bulldozer to ever exist in the NBA yet he still taking step back threes.

I wonder if becoming scoring leader will somehow unlock a jump shot or dribbling skills, or maybe the ability to break a zone defense. Hell, he is the biggest bulldozer to ever exist in the NBA yet he still taking step back threes.

Imagine hating for 20 years and just being wrong. Messing up your heart for no reason, hate to see it.

Whats crazy is Bron is a better shooter than Jordan while being a 10% worst FT shooter :rofl:

1675261958044.png

1675261908612.png

1675262001379.png

Stephen and his fam straight posers man, just hollow performative stances for cool points

Writing on the wall and cats tryna act like the all time scoring record isn't an accomplishment.

Copium for failed haters.

That whole Steph situation is interesting. Curious on why they’d want to built a development in that specific neighborhood? He obviously has the means to move to any neighborhood in the world, but then things get tricky with school kids etc. Nor should he have to, work all your life to have a chance to live and raise a family in these specific upper class neighborhoods.

Also California is different. Gotta drive everywhere. Here in NYC I can buy a 20mm penthouse and be a few blocks from the projects.

I'm the head of the Steph is overrated club but this very disingenuous. They were kneeling and protesting against police brutality, not to have affordable housing built. Me not wanting you to be murdered by police doesn't equate to me wanting you to live next to me lol. I agree with everything else but again I'd say that falls on the elected officials, not Steph.

[I agree with the sentiment of your post and I also understand a dude not wanting affordable housing to be right next to his 30 million dollar mansion. I mean people in affordable housing tend to be lower income and lower income tends to breed crime.... I say this as someone who grew up in a poverty stricken area. It's on the Bay area's elected officials to find a solution to the housing problem, not Steph.
The townhomes are going to start at 3 million. They arent building section 8 apartments within view of a 30 million dollar home, in a too most expensive zipcode in the Bay Area. People are being obtuse to get their classest, lightweight racist fantasy takes off

Probably too late but buy all the land surrounding your home too then ****boy.

The townhomes are going to start at 3 million. They arent building section 8 apartments within view of a 30 million dollar home, in a too most expensive zipcode in the Bay Area. People are being obtuse to get their classest, lightweight racist fantasy takes off

Probably too late but buy all the land surrounding your home too then ****boy.

Thank you for clearing that up. I was given wrong information about it being affordable housing.

Back
Top Bottom