The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

It’s at Crypto but that is still a ton. I wonder how much tickets for Steph’s 3PM record. Remaking game at MSG and Kobe’s last game (which was also at Staples) cost
I got tickets to the Steph Game for $600 on the day of. Got COVID too. 100% worth it.

"Affordable housing" next to a 30 million dollar home.... If I'm Steph I'm saying the same thing. I wonder if they'll try to sully his name like they tried to do Chappelle when he said no to the development in his neighborhood...

This will be probably the second most difficult record in sports to surpass moving forward so give that man an hour if he/the Lakers want it

"Affordable housing" next to a 30 million dollar home.... If I'm Steph I'm saying the same thing. I wonder if they'll try to sully his name like they tried to do Chappelle when he said no to the development in his neighborhood...

1675258124801.gif

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh stretching his fingers out right now

But... You're not Steph Curry. And odds are you will never have $30mm house money. So shush.

Atherton is a weird town to pass through. Small streets. Signs everywhere that say “private street” or “video surveillance”

The funniest thing is reading the newspaper from that area that has the police calls. 99% are people calling cops on ups drivers thinking they are thieves.

Cops know pretty much every home owner in the town. You can call them when you’re leaving for vacation and they will look after your home from time to time.

I’d oppose it too if I owned a 30 mill dollar home

Y’all woke up this morning and picked up where the “If you 6’9, 260 pounds with no bag, what else are you supposed to do? Drive to the rim. Go crazy, take the records” take left off.

It’s going to be quite the Wednesday in here :lol:

Yall gotta take this Steph Curry house thing to General man. Talking about NOTHING. "If I had a Yacht I wouldn't want other boats near my yacht" just trying to interject yourself heavily into a conversation that you cant easily relate to.
The same way you'll never be a multimillion dollar athlete yet that doesn't stop you from talking about them incessantly... What kind of post is this?
whatever-yeah.gif
Too bad I am in the BASKETBALL THREAD, not the "Housing permit thread" where my comments about basketball are RELEVANT

Silver has slowly been trying to steer the fans away from LeBron. I wouldn’t be surprised if the game isn’t stopped at all. Maybe just an announcement and an image on the jumbotron.

I feel they are gonna stop the game for sure, just not for long.

I remember when Steph broke the 3PT record it was early on in the first quarter and I believe Looney fouled asap to get the stoppage. Ive always wondered what would happen if a record gets broken, but during a pivotal time during the game?

Considering the fact they will be playing OKC I hope they arent in a crunch time battle and Bron gets the record but neither team wants to foul because they are in the bonus or coach wants to use their last time out :lol: that would be messed up. But even if those scenarios were to arise I still fully expect Silver to stop the game so they can acknowledge this massive accomplishment.

I just dont think its gonna turn into no half hour television special.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Yall gotta take this Steph Curry house thing to General man. Talking about NOTHING. "If I had a Yacht I wouldn't want other boats near my yacht" just trying to interject yourself heavily into a conversation that you cant easily relate to.

Too bad I am in the BASKETBALL THREAD, not the "Housing permit thread" where my comments about basketball are RELEVANT
505.gif

I feel they are gonna stop the game for sure, just not for long.

I remember when Steph broke the 3PT record it was early on in the first quarter and I believe Looney fouled asap to get the stoppage. Ive always wondered what would happen if a record gets broken, but during a pivotal time during the game?

Considering the fact they will be playing OKC I hope they arent in a crunch time battle and Bron gets the record but neither team wants to foul because they are in the bonus or coach wants to use their last time out :lol: that would be messed up. But even if those scenarios were to arise I still fully expect Silver to stop the game so they can acknowledge this massive accomplishment.

I just dont think its gonna turn into no half hour television special.

HIM HIM was trolling, man :lol: Between it being the NBA, LeBron breaking the most prestigious individual record in the sport with the current record holder in attendance (former Laker), Kobe (another former Laker) not being able to be there, all the other former players in attendance, etc…it is definitely going to turn into a spectacle

Back
Top Bottom