The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Am i bugging but isn't Shamgod on the Mavs staff? that's literally Kries godfather :lol: . Kyries going to a playoff squad that already gets lots of media attention due to Luka, is a FA & could still sign with L.A (for a paycut) if he wants.

Owners/GM's acting emotionally instead of the best interest of their teams never really work out. a bunch of spoiled billionaires who are upset they can't treat their employees like property in the L, dude shoulda invested in a NFL team

Kyrie gonna rock this with some cowboy boots

il_570xN.1127227025_l0j9.jpg

Vegas must’ve had a spy that saw Harden partying last night or something. The sixers been crushing teams but they were barely a favorite for this game

They lost by 10 to Orlando and barely covered against the Spurs last game. -3.5 favorites sounds about right against the Knicks at home.

This is why no one believes in the Sixers tho.

They’re lucky the Nets imploded on themselves.

Don’t think they would have won a series against them in the playoffs.

Anytime the Sixers get up 20, take the other teams ML.
Dudes can't keep a lead to save their soul.

This is why no one believes in the Sixers tho.

They’re lucky the Nets imploded on themselves.

Don’t think they would have won a series against them in the playoffs.

Grand scheme of things Sixers and Nets both in the chip or nothing category, and it doesnt really need to be said but neither of those teams woudve beat the C’s.

Nuggets vs Celtics for the chip gon be insane.

Methinks the Joe Tsai pettiness might have been a factor in the Nets passing of the Clippers offer as well.

And that’s why I didn’t think the Nets were going to trade him (to the LA’s).

They’ve been thru so much with Kyrie, it was now their turn to step up the pettiness.

Dallas showed up and it was on. Changed it all.

Does Philly have any draft picks?

I wonder what they could offer the Nets for Durant.

Maxey ofc.

Oh so the Lakers went in? They were all in for KAI. (Two future first round picks)

Lakers just didn’t have good enough Starters to put in the package.

Joe Tsai would have probably turned them down anyway tho. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom