The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Nets (KD) didn't want Russ. They were trying to find a 3rd team, but Kyrie and the Nets wanted the deal done quick. Ran out of time.

nets really had KD, kyrie, Allen, levert and Harris under contract and are now left with KD and simmons

my god just fire Sean marks already

Your squad has been clearing cap space for a decade trying to get a star all for your crown Jewel to be Julius Randle & this guy

delivert-church.gif

humble youself
I don’t quite get the reference but I’m sure it was lame anyway.
I’m here in 2023 while you’re still basking in the glory days of the 2000s.

I’m here watching my team jockey for position for that last guaranteed playoff spot [in a more competitive conference] while your beloved is currently 3rd best in the wastelands out there and holding the 6th worst record in all the land.

I’m here watching Julius Randle play every night btw while you wait for AD’s next midair injury.

I’m also here watching your team struggle to get to .500 with not 1, not 2, but alas TREE Top 75 players of all time.
I’m gonna go ahead be humble now.

The picks are cool and all but Russ has negative value as an actual basketball player to prospective teams. Only chance the Lakers were getting Cryrie is if some third team was supplying the players and taking on Russ.

k7tmKxl.jpg
l1wbq8V.jpg

Kinda feel bad for nets' fans. They may actually have the worst owner in sports. Mans would rather fxck over his team to spite a player rather than entertain deals that are best for the team. Harden, KD, and now Kyrie wanted out, it's not a coincidence. Hopefully stickman forces his way out this summer.

Seems like Lakers and Clipper put all their chips in but Tsai didn't want to placate Myrie by sending him to his preferred destination of LA be it the Lakers or Clippers.

Can't say EYE blame him.

Back
Top Bottom