The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

while we’re on the topic, Silver might as well make players wear suits and dress shoes while playing. it would add to the pageantry and challenge of hoop

imagine getting put thru the rim by a dude dressed in his best steve harveys. peak athletes only

1680718584384.jpeg
would you want them wearing these shorts though? I'll definitely wear those Converse though.

Attachments

• all nba.jpg
    all nba.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 331
Just a dumb *** comment by Draymond. Anyone who earns one of the relatively few NBA awards that exist over 65 games or more necessarily is not a “bum”.

would you want them wearing these shorts though? I'll definitely wear those Converse though.

my dawwgg i already wear the hoochie daddy shorts all summer, so yes!

when the sun comes out, it's 5" inseam gang! gotta flex the quads, these squats and deadlifts aint happenin for nothin

Naz still gonna get his bag this off-season tho, yeah? in the limited number of wolves' games I watched dude was arguably the best/most versatile center yall had on the court. floor spacer and warrior kliler. his per 36 is better than a majority of starting bigs

This is kind of a crazy stat that I didn't believe was true until I looked it up. I think is going to lead to a wild postseason. Most Western conference teams are absolutely horrible on the road, I don't think we usually see such start home/road splits.

Naz still gonna get his bag this off-season tho, yeah? in the limited number of wolves' games I watched dude was arguably the best/most versatile center yall had on the court. floor spacer and warrior kliler. his per 36 is better than a majority of starting bigs

The question is, is Naz playing like this because it’s a contract year? Or did he always have this potential?

I hate to see players drop off after they get the bag. Bertans is one of many examples.

Don’t care if they went to OT last night; Lakers are ending the L streak against us tonight. I’m actually considering putting money on it

Fellow Dodger fan, we aren't beating yall tonight because I'm sure Lebron or AD won't play tonight...

Just a dumb *** comment by Draymond. Anyone who earns one of the relatively few NBA awards that exist over 65 games or more necessarily is not a “bum”.

dray's feelin himself too much here.. he's acting like PJ Tucker is gonna get an all nba nod on the strength of showing up for 90% of the season with the best shoe game on the court.

The unintentional consequence of teams having to pay good players that made an All-NBA team because the elite players missed the 65 game mark is gonna be hilarious though.

I’m just guessing but I don’t see Lebron or AD playing tonight. And it’s not because they played too many minutes against the Jazz.

It’s because it’s a back to back, they didn’t get back to LA until early morning and they’re coming back from injury.

my dawwgg i already wear the hoochie daddy shorts all summer, so yes!

when the sun comes out, it's 5" inseam gang! gotta flex the quads, these squats and deadlifts aint happenin for nothin
I haven't worn those since h.s. when I started getting into competitive basketball. people didn't really mind but it did somehow made me anxious since I was the only one in the team wearing those. in fairness, I was atleast decent but was a monster on the boards. only reason I stopped wearing those was I got bigger and made those shorts looked like...

Attachments

• shorty.jpg
    shorty.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 285
Back
Top Bottom