The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I’m just guessing but I don’t see Lebron or AD playing tonight. And it’s not because they played too many minutes against the Jazz.

It’s because it’s a back to back, they didn’t get back to LA until early morning and they’re coming back from injury.
What's the lowest Lakers can drop? 9th?

I know the goal is the 6th seed so they might play through it but we'll see

If this game really matters as much as they keep saying then Bron and AD shouldn’t even be considering sitting. Shouldn’t even be a question :smh:

What's the lowest Lakers can drop? 9th?

I know the goal is the 6th seed so they might play through it but we'll see

10th if they lose-out and the other teams win.

They cannot drop to the 10th seed.
Only Utah, okc or Dallas can get 10.

Lakers have 38 losses with 3 games left. The 3 teams above all have 42 losses or more.

If the lakers win 1 more game, they clinch an 8th seed. Magic number would be 1 for that. (I could be wrong about this)

77A6C813-FB80-4DD1-AB3B-F4EEB236897E.jpeg

If this game really matters as much as they keep saying then Bron and AD shouldn’t even be considering sitting. Shouldn’t even be a question :smh:

The Lakers have been balling for the last month and avoided missing the play-in and have probably played themselves out of the 2nd play in (the 9th vs 10th seed) game as well.

This game doesn’t matter as much as it used to. This game is basically for the 5th seed vs the 7th seed. I’ve seen a lot of people argue the 7th seed is the better path. I’m not going to get into which path is easier/better, I just don’t think the difference between the two paths is large enough to make this a “must win” game.

correct me if i'm wrong but Clippers and Lakers both own the tiebreaker over the Warriors, so, the winner of tonights game has a very high chance of being the 5th seed. which, they might not want?

NBA wants that Lakers v Kings and Warriors v Suns first round matchup

I might go heavy on the Lakers tonight

Luka just needs to get yolked and cardio up and then effort is no longer a problem just skill.

Billionaires want credit for all their money earned and money lost no that’s excuse time.

Back
Top Bottom