The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Uno and Cero

They can’t be that inefficient. Let Tobias gets some middies off lol

Its blows my mind fam we only had 1 3 point attempt from tobias. They HAVE to get him the ball more he should be shootibg atleast 3/5 a game

Harden man what a disgrace of a game - got blocked a few times. He missed some some middys and brown had him in a chamber was really messing with him. He was scared at times to shoot lolol

Maxey was waaaaaaay to wild for my liking. Dude was driving and just tossing wild layups looking for a foul between 2 defenders

Embiid couldnt ask for more. Missed some easy nail shots he normally hits but man he played with aggression

They hurt us with crucial 2nd chance points on momentum runs that the sixers were making. Turnovers dont help either

What a winnable game that was **** i am pissed

Sorry for the rant 🤣

Curious...What are home team records going into gm 3 when tied 1-1 in a best of 7 series. Need to know where lakers fans stand and if they expect to take an L before game tips. Respectfully.

You thought this was funny huh.
Lakers getting that W tonight :pimp:
I can already see the posts complaining about the refs :lol:

i-dont-know-about-that-kenan-thompson.gif

Dallas going after Ayton would magnify their problems even more. Not sure how much better he is than Christian Wood

Well I guess BR has it wrong, because we know ESPN is the standard for truth, honesty and unbiased coverage.

1683388136315.gif

Not to mention, at my count, the lebron lakers have only played 6 playoff series total, so that stat would be going back a decade to when Kobe was on the team :lol:. And they’re talking about that as opposed to the 27-28 straight series that THESE Warriors have won at least 1 road playoff game :smh:

Last edited:
Curious...What are home team records going into gm 3 when tied 1-1 in a best of 7 series. Need to know where lakers fans stand and if they expect to take an L before game tips. Respectfully.
You had the Warriors in a sweep?

Well I guess BR has it wrong, because we know ESPN is the standard for truth, honesty and unbiased coverage.

1683388136315.gif

Not to mention, at my count, the lebron lakers have only played 6 playoff series total, so that stat would be going back a decade to when Kobe was on the team :lol:. And they’re talking about that as opposed to the 27-28 straight series that THESE Warriors have one at least 1 road playoff game :smh:
Big lakers world
Y’all just live in it

🤷🏻‍♂️

Let’s just call Harden for what he is. Completely washed.

Great player though so hell have random explosions for 1 game every 10-15 or so.

If Houston gets him, it’ll be the Kobe retirement tour 2.0
To be fair, this is how his playoffs were in his prime too. One of the weirdest NBA things I've seen.

Probably been a long time since dude has had any good or interesting opinions, but ScreaminA had 1 recently that made me consider its truth potential.
If AD was pulling that dual personality crap in NY, he wouldn’t be able to leave his crib until he got things fixed or makes that request posthaste.

LA fans sawft? Too lax?

Son body would never hold up in NY tho. Northeast weather can be brutal. Strong gusts could aggravate something he’s been recovering from.
One thing’s for sure, he’s not seeing the end of the szn anyway playing for Thibs.

Back
Top Bottom