The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

People let their bias show in moments like this :lol:. That's not suspension worthy but it's not cool either. I've never seen a player do that before. Jokic really ran up on dude and started a tug of war with the ball :lol:. And still couldn't take it. Had my guy looking like Monty burns

M4IY.gif

The worst nuggets defensive performance so far.

30 points in transition which led to 46 paint points & 24 from the line.

That’s 70 easy points before you get into the jump shooting, with a bit of that you’re conceding with Jokic in drop.

Only 10 o-boards for Denver with 4 of those in the first 5 minutes of the game. So what the hell are guys doing? :lol:

Get.

Back.

Imagine an nt’er starts another Malice at the Palace. Seeing the artist formerly known as Ron Artest go after the guy who didn’t even throw the drink at him is classic. The fan had a look on his face of someone before they die.

fam held the ball and acted like a deer in headlights :rofl:
Ball literally fell in his lap and first thing he did was look at his player and checked on him.

What!? He didn’t give it back to Jokic right away!?!?! He delayed the game!! Nonsense :rofl:

Nah, man. Sitting that close is a wonderful experience. You really feel the game. You just not have to be an idiot :lol: This whole situation and conversation reminds me of this classic clip

they need to do a better version of the elevated courts.. and by better, don’t just have a ledge and have more boundary before the drop

1683558967354.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom