The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

We’ll get status updates over the next 12-18 hours that will provide significantly more clarirt. Just live your life and wait until then. No need to speculate

If ad does have concussion, this weak by tnt crew 🤷🏽‍♂️

Shaq been terrible and mad insecure

Edit

Tnt deleted the tweet, it was shaq and chuck laughing at ad injury for aMinute straight, then Kenny doing the wheelchair motions on his chair

Im sure video over twitter

Damn. This win makes the game 4 loss hurt more. Could be up 3-2 the other way.

The beauty of the playoffs. You just never know. Couple bounces go another way, things could be completely different.

In all series, not just with these cheating *** Lakers.

People talk about the Warriors injury luck but what do you want them to do about it? Say “Oh your 2nd best player is out? Alright well let’s even it out and we’ll sit our 2nd best.” You can only play whoever is in front you

Brunson hair too thin in the front for those braids. Looking crazy
I really hte how dude wears his braids. He looks like a wet mop.

Although I suppose the style matches his accent.

And he kinda resembles the common depiction of Jesus to me.

Also fitting seeing how he’s saved us from eternal damnation.

Let that man cook w/ his licorice locks

People talk about the Warriors injury luck but what do you want them to do about it? Say “Oh your 2nd best player is out? Alright well let’s even it out and we’ll sit our 2nd best.” You can only play whoever is in front you
Bro when AD went down, there was a point when warriors first got the board and Wiggins slowed down and looked back at him. I stood on my coffee table and yelled at the tv. Swear he heard me. Know my neighbors across the street did 😂

FG3Gi9pVEAAsp0q

Back
Top Bottom