The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Lonnie walker
:lol:

The word “star” must have a different meaning these days.

Lonnie was cookin God’s son.
curry will \never forgive him for it either

Curry may message kay Walker sa signed jersey | PEP.ph

Interested to see if the Celtics finally seem fully locked in after having to come back last series from down 3-2 or they're still going to be prone to stretches of half-assing.

- Denver is scary good. Lakers are finally meeting up against a HEALTHY/ELITE team. Memphis obviously had a ton of injuries and Warriors were not elite most of the year. Its not many games Lebron James play in and he's met with a guy with the talent level + IQ level to dominate like Jokic. First series the Lakers have to actually play from behind, so will be interesting moving forward

- Thank you JJ Redick for thinking logically about that situation. Sticking by my 15-25 game, but now I'm leaning more towards a 16-game suspension since he only received 8 games last time (originally thought it was 10). Doubling his suspension and messing up more All-NBA opportunities seems most ideal. Silver being a player-first commish also leans more into that 16-game suspension. He seemed more hurt than angry about the situation.

- Southwest Division now has Victor, Luka, Ja, Zion, Jaren, Jalen Green, Bane, Ingram and no telling who may make a leap next year. This division probably going to be hell over the next 8-10 years. :lol:

- Denver is scary good. Lakers are finally meeting up against a HEALTHY/ELITE team. Memphis obviously had a ton of injuries and Warriors were not elite most of the year. Its not many games Lebron James play in and he's met with a guy with the talent level + IQ level to dominate like Jokic. First series the Lakers have to actually play from behind, so will be interesting moving forward

- Thank you JJ Redick for thinking logically about that situation. Sticking by my 15-25 game, but now I'm leaning more towards a 16-game suspension since he only received 8 games last time (originally thought it was 10). Doubling his suspension and messing up more All-NBA opportunities seems most ideal. Silver being a player-first commish also leans more into that 16-game suspension. He seemed more hurt than angry about the situation.

- Southwest Division now has Victor, Luka, Ja, Zion, Jaren, Jalen Green, Bane, Ingram and no telling who may make a leap next year. This division probably going to be hell over the next 8-10 years. :lol:
GSW not elite now?

I swear boiii.

Back
Top Bottom