The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

drew hanlan must've got a bonus or some incentive from embiid for winning the mvp, right. dude was not only campaigning hard for embiid, but going at jokic during this season

might have to throw in some extra conditioning drills this offseason

GSW not elite now?

I swear boiii.

dat reading

"Warriors were not elite most of the year"

If you think Golden State were just as good this season as they've been in all of their prior championship seasons, then more power to you. A team with that type of road record + one of their main pieces had a complete drop off (Poole) + unable to build any late season chemistry going into the playoffs without Wiggins + Klay being even worse. How can you say they were at their best or an elite basketball team going into the playoffs? :lol:

I swear -- if you say something that's not crowning Golden State, you get crucified without any context. And it really wasn't a shot at Golden State, it was more so speaking on LAL looking how they did in Game 1 against a team that had everything clicking.

dat reading

If you think Golden State were just as good this season as they've been in all of their prior championship seasons, then more power to you. A team with that type of road record + one of their main pieces had a complete drop off (Poole) + unable to build any late season chemistry going into the playoffs without Wiggins + Klay being even worse. How can you say they were at their best or an elite basketball team going into the playoffs? :lol:

I swear -- if you say something that's not crowning Golden State, you get crucified without any context.

And it was mainly Lakers fans telling us throughout the regular season that this iteration of GSW wasn’t it. LOL.

dat reading

If you think Golden State were just as good this season as they've been in all of their prior championship seasons, then more power to you. A team with that type of road record + one of their main pieces had a complete drop off (Poole) + unable to build any late season chemistry going into the playoffs without Wiggins + Klay being even worse. How can you say were at their best or an elite basketball team going into the playoffs? :lol:
GSW fans and their extended international fanbase all year had their shirts off tellin me how elite they were.

#5 on the way. God's son. Steph better than magic. Klay not washed. Poole Party. They just waiting for the playoffs. GSW in 5 over us. And tons of other ****.

I don't wanna hear that **** now.

If I’m keeping it 💯 there really wasn’t any truly “elite” teams this season in either conference. Part of why there were no 60 win teams.

GSW fans and their extended international fanbase all year had their shirts off tellin me how elite they were.

#5 on the way. God's son. Steph better than magic. Klay not washed. Poole Party. They just waiting for the playoffs. GSW in 5 over us. And tons of other ****.

I don't wanna hear that **** now.

That aint mean your team elite. Look at the Knicks fans talking wild crazy, you think the Knicks elite? Kings fans wylin, think they was elite too? :lol:

drew hanlan must've got a bonus or some incentive from embiid for winning the mvp, right. dude was not only campaigning hard for embiid, but going at jokic during this season

might have to throw in some extra conditioning drills this offseason
mans adding "NBA MVP trainer" to his IG bio

Don’t let THEM picking up confetti off the ground and pouring on themselves again distract from last nights game. A lot of THEM are the biggest Jokic haters on here

Was bron gassed when he settled for that three? If I am nuggs, I am making him go for 50 and staying home on others. Hope they miss shots and run after the miss
Almost seemed to be the plan the way Murray was so easily switching onto him on d

Back
Top Bottom