The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Props to them for making half court shots.

Steph made the impossible possible with his play style.

I hope Steph blesses them Biscayne Boyz.

Props to them for making half court shots.

Steph made the impossible possible with his play style.

I hope Steph blesses them Biscayne Boyz.

How old were those kids? Is that style of play even sustainable or were they just hot that day? Like how many individual 4-13 from 3 games are coaches willing to put with these days?

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers Kltuch Sports affiliated.
1685202956561.gif

Say it ain’t so addict4sneakers addict4sneakers …..say it ain’t so |l

Oh wow. Didn’t realize his remaining years were 40, 43, 46 and 49 (PO) million, respectively. Probably won’t look too bad as the cap rises, right? Just depends how those knees hold up but he played 77 games this season. He was actually…really good.

Even look at shootarounds, man. Dudes at the end of the bench straight up don’t miss. The best player at your local 24 Hour Fitness isn’t in the same stratosphere of being like that :lol: People also forget it is their job from at least 7 months (mid-Sept to mid-April) to hoop and train to hoop. No matter how bad they may look in the NBA, they are cooking any real world professional who just hoops recreationally

Remember them old clips of Scalabrinie going and destroying dudes? People just don’t understand the talent they have

Its crazy how superstitious atheles are. Back when I played organized ball, looking back at it now the things we’d do.

I remember I had a career high in high school. It was the first time I wore these blue boxers. The next day I made my mom buy the exact same color of my underwear (only came in a 3 pack with black grey and blue) and she bought like 5 packs. I threw out the other colors and only kept the blue ones and she’s like wtf

Was my best year too :lol: broke the 3pt record and everything.

Dallas is in a tough spot. They basically have no choice other than to give Kyrie his money but the combination of Luka and Kyrie has shown to be very limited. Definitely not something I would want to sign up to see for the next 3-4 years.
Don’t really think the Luka/Cryrie combo is necessarily limited. Need better supporting pieces. Defenders.

Did they even play 15-20 games together?

Back
Top Bottom