The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

congrats on the career pivot and move my guy.

if you’re looking for a more suburban spot, Mountain View, Campbell and Sunnyvale are relatively affordable cities (for the south bay) that are easily accessible to most places within SC county.
Been thinking about moving to Sunnyvale at the end of the year. Money would be good but really don’t want to be surrounded by bum *** 9er, Dubs, and Giants fans :smh:

This accurate af
sabu (1).png

Might be the most accurate meme ever created.

As you know, I have already had my struggles with women on this issue...

Since the pandemic is easing I know my girlfriend is gonna start having her homegirls come by once a week to drink wine, talk about life, and **** on men

Besides all the other ridiculous things they say, those women got no love in their hearts for short men. One time I had a whole argument with them because they asked about my height. I said a little over 5'11". Then they all agreed that they thought I was taller than that, but since I said 5'11" and some change, I must be lying and be closer to 5'9". I told them that makes no damn sense.

It escalated to the point I drove to Home Depot to buy a measuring tape. When I confirmed I was in fact was telling the truth I hit them with "ok, now let me measure y'all. I wanna see how many of you 5'4-6" women demanding a 6' 2" brotha even reach 5"2". And all I get in return is crickets, and demands that "their hair counts"

So let them fools come back around, if I hear one peep about any of our vertically challenged kings, I'm running out the bedroom like...
giphy.gif

Isnt Houston below the salary floor so they have to take on or create some salary or face penalties or does that not kick in yet?

Back
Top Bottom