The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

OK, but you see how people can become fatigued by him already… ?Top NBA analyst and insiders say he’s going to be an all-star this year. The hype is too much. Not to mention the fact that i gotta hear and see the name “wemby” for the next 20 years because its easier to say and type. Sounds like a nickname for someones fat younger brother.
Sure, I get the fatigue. They just gotta prop him up now to drive ratings, etc. It's just as simple as that.

D5013097-7F38-4B2C-B57C-D8C0FD369878.jpeg

My guy Emoni gonna get moved to the bench in damn summer league & may not even make it to training camp at this rate. Damn near 20 shots tonight. Extreme tunnel vision when you’re not that guy.

Spurs offense has no structure & Vic playing like he doesn’t wanna offend the other 4 guys by taking too many shots or being too aggressive. 11 shots, 6 of those being threes :lol:

“To be drafted by a team with a history of humble players. A class act organization”

🤮

Think it’s gonna be really difficult for him to score 20 a game out the gate.
I think I would probably agree.

I've got my eye on the shooting. I feel like I've been laughed out of the building when discussing that with friends and stuff.

Like he mostly hasn't shown it. I think that he can certainly get there, I definitely see that taking time. It's been largely unacknowledged IMO.

I think I would probably agree.

I've got my eye on the shooting. I feel like I've been laughed out of the building when discussing that with friends and stuff.

Like he mostly hasn't shown it. I think that he can certainly get there, I definitely see that taking time. It's been largely unacknowledged IMO.
He has a good stroke at the line, but he’s never been a good 3pt shooter. He’s certainly going to get a lot of PnP opportunities, so I guess we’ll see what happens.

Can’t really just pass him the ball on the wing and have him iso dudes all game either.

Ultimately I bet he’s around 15 a game with a good amount of rebounds, assists and blocks. Will make a big impact.

Back
Top Bottom