The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Nuggets

Lakers

Would say Clippers but I don't know if Fun Guy would be available but outside of them I think the Suns should be favorited in a playoff series in the rest of the West
Got it. Agree about the Clippers, but I’m not as sold on the Lakers. They’ll be good, but I don’t know about WCF good.

I mean, what was the alternative? :lol: His trade value is diminished on a short deal since he can just pick one team & say I’m only extending here.

I mean, what was the alternative? :lol: His trade value is diminished on a short deal since he can just pick one team & say I’m only extending here.

There wasn't really an alternative for either AD nor the Lakers. Not confident with him being the guy post Bron at all though.

Its wild that this is where we've gotten to. They let Ben Simmons hold out and now everyone gets to cause how do you let that guy hold you hostage.

There is an alternative, you don’t have to just give non qualified players ridiculous amounts of money. Teams gotta grow balls.

Didn’t expect this with the amount of games he’s missed and LeBron leaving soon, feels like they gotta blow it up soon.

Trail Blazers were ahead of the game giving Dame that extension last year. Looking more and more like a normal star contract.

Back
Top Bottom