The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Memphis wasn't re-signing him and all the cap space teams didn't go after him. Indy went after Bruce Brown, Orlando signed Ingles, Utah traded for John Collins, Detroit traded for Monte Morris/Joe Harris, Sac re-signed their guys, SA just rolled over their cap space.

I was under the impression that part of the reason behind the DB contract was Houston hitting the spending floor?

I think I told this story before about seeing Rose at a club in Hollywood. Bro pulled up in a white tee and just stood in his section staring into the distance the whole time. Maybe his 1st or 2nd year so his knees were still functional just opted not to use them for any dancing behavior

When they first hit NY damn near my entire wardrobe ended up coming out of that store :lol: Quality and prices aint the same but they're still good for tons of stuff

Uniqlo’s basics are as legit as they come. I’m mad some of the chino cuts and colors that I copped back in the day are no longer available |l

I don’t rock undershirts with my dress shirts but have heard good things about their Airism tees (I think the v-necks, specifically).

On brand as hell :rofl:

michael-jackson-i-love-this-song.gif

he 100% has a role on a winning team, he’s proven that.

That contract was still a ridiculous decision, both the money, the length, and the lack of other bidders :lol: Textbook poor GM’ing.

They have a guy on the roster right now who will be worthy of Dillon’s minutes very soon at a fraction of the cost.

Feel like a dummy not knowing I could just buy Bally sports+ straight up instead of fooling with league pass and garbage streams. Bring on the season.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom