The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Microsoft got Gamepass to take off and most of the games on it suck or are old. You can always convince people to pay money for exclusivity.
camron-bottle.gif

the hilarity of this all is that the day lebron retires, the mustiest dude in this thread will disappear because doesn’t root for a team either

You must have this notion that I am a Lakers fan. EYE am not. When the Lakers lose I feel nothing but frustration for Lebron, I could care less what happened for this organization before he arrived and will care even less once he leaves.

Lebron JAMES is the GOAT Laker of all time, the 2020 ring is LA's most notable championship.

We??? I'm no Laker fan.

Imagine how much better they would've been if they didn't let Kobe waste a year to chuck 20 shots a game.

Idk I’m not a Laker fan.

They wasted a good 4 years with Kobe’s looting though

I’m not a Laker fan. Why would I? Embiid looked great last night though.

Correct, I’m not a Laker fan that’s y’all thread.
IMG_8575.jpeg

the hilarity of this all is that the day lebron retires, the mustiest dude in this thread will disappear because doesn’t root for a team either

IMG_8575.jpeg

You thought.

My hate will hit a whole new level then I can compare every new superstar to Bron like the rest of y'all geezers. You haven't seen nothing yet.

Back
Top Bottom