The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

IMG_8570.jpeg

IMG_8571.jpeg
IMG_8569.jpeg

No shame :smh: :lol:

Nasty

MSG+ does include Rangers & Islanders games but even $300 for that is crazy. Also, why would anyone pay annually when it's all winter sports?

EYE know how to stream games but I'd pay $15/month like the Jazz package solely out of convenience.

Exactly.

The Jazz package atleast includes tickets to a game and some merch too. That alone makes it worth it.

Why don't y'all ever give this man heat for this bandwagon behavior?

This is sick.
It’s not bandwagon behavior when I see the vision before everyone else does
He didn't even mention his sons Zion, Ant, Deaaron either.

This man has more children than Nick Cannon. Go to the search bar and type in "son" from addict4sneakers addict4sneakers . It's NASTY.

Add “my main man” to the search too

1695837120150.png

Nuggets do same thing with Jokic that Dubs did with Steph. They have the right players on defense to help with his shortcomings. Just like Steph, Joker does usually give good effort, communicates and plays good team defense. It’s not rocket science

I’m so mad at Dubs for signing Rudy Gay instead of a 7 foot guy. We could use Whiteside. Having a small guy guard Joker and AD is turrible. It puts so much strain on the defense and rebounding that it negatively impacts offense. We can’t just run AD and Joker off the floor the way we used to. Joker got better conditioned and AD when healthy isn’t impacted by nonsense like that.
Whiteside?? Really just naming random centers at this point :lol: :smh:

KP is actually really good. They'll be a better regular season team, but probably worse in the playoffs.

Got them losing in the 2nd or 3rd round again.

They've sacrificed defence for offence which seems like Mazzulla's vision. It may work well in the regular season, but I double they will have better results in the playoffs.

There are major question marks surrounding this team now.
  • Will Porzingiz, Robert Williams and Brogdon be healthy when it matters?
  • Will Coach still be exposed in the playoffs?
  • Will Porzingis perform in the playoffs? He's had a history of chocking, but it may have to do with how he was used in Dallas.
  • Will Brown have a left hand?
On paper, I am a lot less worried about Boston than I am against Miami and Milwaukee.

So fans should only root for one player?
Yes. I only root for the winner
It’s not bandwagon behavior when I see the vision before everyone else does

Add “my main man” to the search too

1695837120150.png
Haven't been more proud of dads everywhere including my own than I am right now. Happy Father's Day fam.

Back
Top Bottom