The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

And people used to trash the adidas NBA jerseys. :smh:

The gimmicks behind most of these new jerseys are trash anyways. Give us the old school 3 colorways Home/Away/Alternate. The later 90s to 2010 had it down right. Throwback night was okay from time to time with the Hardwood classics and ish, but for the most part and definitely come playoffs, it was 2-3 jerseys max.

Now every team has a Black colorway, a white colorway, a third team color that didn't originally exist colorway, a "legacy" colorway, a city colorway that lacks actual representation colorway, a Pride colorway, etc.

Yep. No excuses @knicks
They got the golden child out there wavycrocket wavycrocket

Ole water head demon.
1697425661878.png

These jersey combos don’t bother me. They wear them only a handful of times. The main logos stay the same and no one at the game wears them

Y’all going to be ok

My only issue is how uninspired the city unis have become cuz they insist on having new ones every year.

Could let some of them breathe for a couple of years but Nike not with that because $$$$$

My only issue is how uninspired the city unis have become cuz they insist on having new ones every year.

Could let some of them breathe for a couple of years but Nike not with that because $$$$$
The most uninspired part is them feeling like they gotta have a a different nickname related to the city or team on the front every time. Just stick with the city or standard team name and focus on colorways.

Back
Top Bottom