The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

This is a good way for oppponents to get at him if it’s a close game and he’s playing well. If i was an opponent i’d definitely be letting him know in clutch time he better not win this game cuz i got people ready to steal the game ball put him on tilt

:lol: :lol: @ zapruder film.

Recently started back letting the sports shows play in the background while I work. Get up is awful.

Nobody is saying different bruv

He Karen’d out and that’s what I’m getting at. Karen’s also freak out because they don’t know the facts or overreact and accuse people of something they didn’t do in a loud and wrong way

This is a perfect analogy. Pretty much the same situation as when a Karen accuses someone of stealing her phone only for it to ring in her purse 2 minutes later.

This is a good way for oppponents to get at him if it’s a close game and he’s playing well. If i was an opponent i’d definitely be letting him know in clutch time he better not win this game cuz i got people ready to steal the game ball put him on tilt

My man he got heated cause he broke a franchise record.

You think he got 400 game balls at the crib from every regular season game he's won? :lol:

Next game in Indy EYE wanna see 40 attempts from him minimum and i'm starting Thanos to fold somebody up also.

Y’all realize Wemby has played ~20 professional games? Wasn’t he billed as a 7’11 KD?

He’s probably gonna be seeing different looks & spots on the floor this szn and the next.

He’ll ideally be great at everything including even lead guard.

410629060_10161350689748307_2225417057007728212_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wemby just needs to cut back on the 3 ball. He’s shooting 5-7 3s a game at 25% other than that, he’s as advertised.

His 3 ball isn’t consistent yet

I still remember when Giannis tried to take Mike Dunleavy out after a cheap shot :lol:

Luckily for Mike that was still skinny Giannis.

i remember that. when drose was still with the bulls. dunleavy got sacked into the front row
Yea he's had that ever since he got into the league :lol:, got him back and then some

Showed them really early on that he wasn't one of those foreign players that guys like to try to punk :lol:

Couldn't have gotten from where he came from to the league without having that sort of edge to him imo

Back
Top Bottom