The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Power was out here for 18 hours and still no cable/internet, so a lot of us Celtics fans conveniently missed that whole game last night :nthat:

IMG_4238.gif

Y’all had a local pickup game too last night huh :lol:

I’ve somehow been blessed to avoid all of these ads that everyone always talks about for the past several years

Never saw ads on my phone nor laptop like that

On regular safari on phone and safari on laptop

Were there no posts about the Suns losing to the Blazers? :lol:

I know Beal is out but there has to be some level of panic there. Lost to Nets, collapsed vs Knicks, only beat Washington by 4, now this.
Don’t think there was. They definitely haven’t looked good.

All those role guys are much more important when Beal is out, and they don’t seem ready to make that kind of impact.

Portland has been competitive as of late
The Clips announcers the other night mentioned that the Blazers had a bunch of recent games where it was like a 5 point game under 3 min or something like that.

So they’re definitely sticking with teams. Just aren’t winning.

Not getting blown out like Detroit and San Antonio.

Were there no posts about the Suns losing to the Blazers? :lol:

I know Beal is out but there has to be some level of panic there. Lost to Nets, collapsed vs Knicks, only beat Washington by 4, now this.
The Suns are most frustrating team to watch.

They have lost multiple games this season because of one bad quarter

They were blowing the Blazers out, then they collapsed in the third. They have done with maybe 5-6 times this season.

In so many games the Suns look like a top tier team through 3 quarters, then look like the Pistons for a quarter.

Other than that. Booker full time at the point is holding them back. Point Book is best when he is attacking and putting pressure on defenses. Now he seems like he switches between being a version of Chris Paul whose mind doesn't work as fast, and then flips back into scoring mode with tunnel vision.

Frank Vogel outchea acting like a Pantoja Monty Williams. Other than the core 6 guys, mans just throw random dudes out there. And hopes Booker or KD can bail him out.

I'm feeling flabby and sick right now.

Don’t think there was. They definitely haven’t looked good.

All those role guys are much more important when Beal is out, and they don’t seem ready to make that kind of impact.
Nurk is playing well, Gordon too but he has been hurt, everyone else is underperforming

You can tell the "I don't trust these *************" thoughts are creeping into Booker's head.

It’s not even just the ads. It’s the ads with the random refreshing. Got me reading a post and the **** randomly refreshes and takes you to the top of the page.
I brought this up a few weeks ago and Meth said it was the memory on my phone even tho many people repped me.

Anywho, I was using chrome before and switched to Safari and use an ad blocker now. Haven’t had an issue since.

Back
Top Bottom