The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I like Dejounte, but I don’t see him moving the needle for the Knicks much even if they can get past the Klutch hurdle.

The Poole thing is the weirdest career arc we’ve seen in a while.

#2 scorer in a few series during a title run. The Warriors don’t win without him, that’s a fact.

He goes from that to unplayable in the playoffs, and is now playing less than 30 minutes on a lottery team a lot of nights.

Very hard to reconcile.

Iggy said he basically threw last year. And was actively trying to be bad.

This year….is puzzling. Because he for real is just flat out not playing well. And the Wiz are a bad org….but he in an opportunity to cement himself as a scorer/guy with star power (which he was proven to be, before DC). Bad team or not, he’s not playing well….and a lot of the ***** is on him.

It’s legit weird. But he got all the tools on the offensive end.

#2 scorer in a few series during a title run. The Warriors don’t win without him, that’s a fact.

He goes from that to unplayable in the playoffs, and is now playing less than 30 minutes on a lottery team a lot of nights.

Very hard to reconcile.

i think the only fact you are pointing out is Poole will join a long list of player that:
  1. won a ring bc of steph & probably never win another one unless he goes back to playing with him
  2. was a more effective nba player due to playing with steph & has a chance of being out of the nba due to not playing with him anymore

*examples will be provided if needed

Very hard to reconcile.
Hard waking up going to a place feeling like you don't belong there and the reason that you're there is cause of someone else. It'll be fine eventually.

How Poole defenders looking right now...

7a6228ce6478748d552313f2b527d45b

Iggy said he basically threw last year. And was actively trying to be bad.
Yea, I’m not riding with this one :lol:. Iggy was also on there saying that KD’s biggest flaw was that he didn’t lift weights. He’s a part of the content machine now.

It’s far more likely that we saw him play a few months of really good basketball next to Steph and he’s just not as good as he played during that run.

Yea, I’m not riding with this one :lol:. Iggy was also on there saying that KD’s biggest flaw was that he didn’t lift weights. He’s a part of the content machine now.

It’s far more likely that we saw him play a few months of really good basketball next to Steph and he’s just not as good as he played during that run.

I honestly thought Poole would come out strong as hell in this wizards situation. At least put up chucking stats …. But he just looks lost

As much as you could say it’s the wizards… that’s also just as much reason he should be putting up individual numbers at the very least

17 ppg on worse percentages that last year is crazy

wavycrocket wavycrocket just was agreeing that he threw last season. Is it oochie wallie or is it one mic?

Using a half season sample size because we know he’s been toilet water since is real SoHi sample-ish though.
I acknowledge that this season has been bad. But there has been enough seen previously for me to still believe

wavycrocket wavycrocket just was agreeing that he threw last season. Is it oochie wallie or is it one mic?

Using a half season sample size because we know he’s been toilet water since is real SoHi sample-ish though.

Huh? I’m referring to him on the other side of the ball, and particularly the playoffs last season. He was the dubs second leading scorer, and became completely unplayable.

Back end of 2021. All of 2021-2022 season. 2022-2023 season. Then he completely fell off by April-playoffs.

I think his sample shows way more that he’s closer to the player we saw for about 2 years.

I know we’re in the “everyone-has-a-podcast” era, but I continue to be surprised just how close to literally everyone it’s actually getting. MPJ? LOL.

Back
Top Bottom