The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Never thought I'd see someone surpass WASHED KING WASHED KING 's hate for Chef but antidope antidope making a generational run rn

dipset_jeff_hamilton_wow.png

He is infinitely worse than me because of all the years he has cosplayed as an unbiased basketball fan who appreciates greatness. I've always admitted my bias and hate.

I still enjoy everything he is doing and want it to continue.

1706537880195.png

Lamar Jackson has actually been to the Conference Finals, let's not disrespect him by comparing him to the Cameroon Coward
You do know WHY that’s the comparison right

Win one round and bounced in the next one. But let that hate flow through you

No 14-year-old should be living this kind of life, really. As cool as it sounds in the abstract "Oh be a legend at 14", the stress really did this man in.

Didn't get to be a kid and then he lost his mom as a young man. Getting to the top but ravaged by serious injuries to the point he had to change his dream. Wearing a mask of happiness every day for years.

All this before 35.

Last edited:
was weird seeing randle's return as listed as feb 22 on espn yesterday before any additional news broke

that could've been the end of the knicks season right there

Last edited:
they wont win that one so its all good

He warmed up and the MEDICAL STAFF SEEN HIM LIMPING AROUND and said he is not playing

you know the game before when he messed his knee up but you wouldnt know cause you dont watch besides just hate

or watch out they might fine a billionaire uh oh

Embiid is listed as questionable like every night but wasn't listed at all for an injury that is forcing him to walk with a limp?

Sure.

Embiid is listed as questionable like every night but wasn't listed at all for an injury that is forcing him to walk with a limp?

Sure.

maybe because he wanted to actually play ? but medical staff had another say ?

iunno but not that hard to understand but its embiid so i get it

he was warming up for 30mins before the announcement

the real funny thing is even if he did play and did well once again

you dudes still would of said "do it in the playoffs though" its always going to be a lose/lose with embiid until he actually proves himself

Some of y’all won’t get out of bed for work when it’s too cold but sitting here calling someone a ***** for not playing basketball on a hurt knee lmao

No one is worked up. Not everyone likes your messiah its ok. He will live, he's already planning his trip to Cancun for April.
i can promise whatever embiid does gets you worked up

your post prove it in here everytime its a issue with him

Back
Top Bottom