The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Why would the NCAA accept an event where top programs are playing in a ballroom with no fans?

There is blame everywhere in this situation.
Don't get me wrong, the NCAA sucks in general. But the tournament leaders and programs knew going in what it was.

the-goon-dodgeball.gif
the fake bum rush though.

Don't get me wrong, the NCAA sucks in general. But the tournament leaders and programs knew going in what it was.

There’s a lot going on i’m sure the NCAA isn’t reviewing the logistics details of each and every event. It probably assumes that people organizing sanctioned events have done the necessary diligence. They aren’t a company in the sense that they manage it for them or necessarily get involved in that day to day of these sort of tournaments.

Prob Marshall’s/Ross

That thought crossed my mind but he’s sitting on the wood famb. Probably a case of parents not knowing what’s good and just copping the first jersey they saw. Never happened to me but if I said I wanted a Lakers jersey for Christmas and I open up my box on Christmas to see my folks got me a Lonnie Walker IV I would be like
1669572296632.gif

Speaking of which, any of y’all cop your Christmas trees yet :nerd:

That thought crossed my mind but he’s sitting on the wood famb. Probably a case of parents not knowing what’s good and just copping the first jersey they saw. Never happened to me but if I said I wanted a Lakers jersey for Christmas and I open up my box on Christmas to see my folks got me a Lonnie Walker IV I would be like
1669572296632.gif

Speaking of which, any of y’all cop your Christmas trees yet :nerd:
Just a small 4 ft tree. Everyone grown now to have the big one

Back
Top Bottom