The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

This is why Dray never learns anything and think he's a victim
deadmanny.png

Did he even make the playoffs once with them?

I remember they were a playoff team not long before he joined them too

Did he even make the playoffs once with them?

I remember they were a playoff team not long before he joined them too

Nah, don't think so. But at least he leaves the team with a good foundation to build around.

Think he was hamstrung by Jordan and the sale/new ownership.

The only generational players have been:

Steph
Lebron
Kobe
Shaq
Michael
Bird
Magic

before that i’ll leave alone cuz it’s not the same league.

As of right now the next set of generational players looks to be Joker and Luka. And that’s just not as exciting honestly. To be generational you need to have the skill, stats, winning chips or getting to finals often, and also capture the hearts and minds of fans everywhere. Not really sure Joker ever will do that he can ever only do 3 out of those 4 required categories. Very hard for big men to do it. Luka has a chance.

I agree it looks bleak. The best 5 players carry the league and right now it’s the most uninspiring not fervent fan or inspiring sort of guys (Embiid, Luka, SGA, Joker, Giannis). Partly cuz they’re foreigners but mostly because of their play style. It’s not really very entertaining compared to the prior generational ones listed.

We need Wemby and Cooper Flagg to take over and be part of the Luka conversation

DR. J.. mans dominated ABA and NBA and everyone wanted to jump like him.

Yeahhhhh this is bull****

Ok, be upset at how dude is trying to tangle you up. Fine.

But dude tried to injure Robinson

It was a clown move
He needs to stop grabbing like a sucka. Play real defense.

Miami does this **** all game. Heat culcture is just fouling and trying to get away with it. Everybody sees it :lol:

Yeahhhhh this is bull****

Ok, be upset at how dude is trying to tangle you up. Fine.

But dude tried to injure Robinson

It was a clown move

Heat been dirty AF. Hurting players this year. Kyle Lowry tried hurting JB in the bubble. Bam stepped under KP and sprained his ankle last game. Then punched him in the balls yesterday. It goes way back. Must be part of the culture. Only so long before someone bites back.

wee-bey-dj-scene.gif

He needs to stop grabbing like a sucka. Play real defense.

Miami does this **** all game. Heat culcture is just fouling and trying to get away with it. Everybody sees it :lol:
Robinson was getting cooked, and JB already drew the foul. He was winning the battle.

His *** just lost his cool

A player fouling you doesn't mean you get to try an injure him. Shove him back, jaw and him, whatever, but mans tried to take him out.

That is a **** boy move plain and simple

Heat been dirty AF. Hurting players this year. Kyle Lowry tried hurting JB in the bubble. Bam stepped under KP and sprained his ankle last game. Then punched him in the balls yesterday. It goes way back. Must be part of the culture. Only so long before someone bites back.

wee-bey-dj-scene.gif
Yeah this is a weak excuse.

Do it to players that do it to you then, when they do it.

JB just lost his cool and decided to injure someone

He is a clown for that.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Dirty *** team got hit with a little of their own medicine.

Perhaps they need to re-evaluate some things.

205C9EE9-088E-46B3-8727-066BE05514C4.gif

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Dirty *** team got hit with a little of their own medicine.

Perhaps they need to re-evaluate some things.

205C9EE9-088E-46B3-8727-066BE05514C4.gif
Yeah, because Boston plays defense squeaky clean

By your logic, next time the ref swallows their whistle for Boston, a player can go take out Tatum's knees

Bam already did that to Julius Randle and Porzingis, so it’s pretty much right in his wheelhouse.
Bam is a dirty player. I think the League should put him on war ing for suspensions the way he moves.

Still doesn't excuse dirty play to a different player

Saying you hate dirty play from the Heat out of one side of your month, then excuse it when Boston does it, just seems like a weak argument to me.

It is basically "I like dirty play when my guys do it"

Back
Top Bottom