The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

More like I'm just not surprised that it caught up with them. Not condoning it and glad he didn't actually get hurt. I'm just not surprised someone finally clapped back.
Ok fine, I understand that

If JB had taken out his frustration in a different way I would not have an issue

But trying to injure someone like that is sucka ****. It is sucka **** when anyone does it IMO.

It was interesting how Bam stuck around and caught up with Tatum and Brown all cordially postgame while the rest of the Heat immediately hit the showers.

Heat fans don't seem happy about that.

b9vou1zcq2ic1.jpeg

It was interesting how Bam stuck around and caught up with Tatum and Brown all cordially postgame while the rest of the Heat immediately hit the showers.

Heat fans don't seem happy about that.

b9vou1zcq2ic1.jpeg
They know Duncan is on some sucka stuff cuz he can't actually play defense. JB flung him out the way after grabbing and holding him all game and dudes are acting like he broke his arm :lol:

"Haslem must be furious" :rofl:

Could argue some are bang bang basketball but homie is involved in alladem…
1707753617171.gif

Stepped all up and down JB’s leg

Maybe it’s just me, but Duncan wasn't that much at risk of being injured. IIRC when Olynyk hooked arms with Kevin Love and Rondo did it to Wade, they were both falling to the ground. Still an overreaction on Brown’s part though

Back
Top Bottom