The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Steph Curry #5
No they’re not. They were some of the best players of all time and could be argued as better as the generational guys but they didn’t have that face of the league factor. Charisma and carrying the torch matter. It’s why AI would be as close to making the list as them. He’s got that generational magnetism but not the skills, stats, accolades etc.

Bro….Tim Duncan had the flyest ****** wearing his shoes from 97-00. Then was a 2x mvp and back to back champion. Doing all The commercials and **** as stiff big :lol:

He was him, and def a face of the league. Gilbert arenas is stupid for thinking he wasn’t,

One can argue, Tim was more marketable than KG. And it’s kinda crazy, but true

Same level

Maybe its just me but I feel like a lot of Gilbert's takes are rooted in bitterness.

Extremely good player at his best but doesn't really compare to any of the guys he continuously says incorrect **** about.

Maybe its just me but I feel like a lot of Gilbert's takes are rooted in bitterness.

Extremely good player at his best but doesn't really compare to any of the guys he continuously says incorrect **** about.
He’s just a content king. He knows how to get the algorithms going.

Wrong guy, man. :lol:

He's talking about the guy who accidentally killed his limo driver with a shotgun and then panicked and tried to manipulate the crime scene to look like a suicide. Ended up at Rikers.
Also: he had 3 sisters

Apparently 2 died from aids and one of which was due to a blood transfusion following a mugging

The third sister died in a murder suicide by her husband

Not to mention the half dozen assault cases he racked up and drunk driving

Bruv is hella lucky to a free man lol and had some spooky **** going on around his whole family

Why tf he pointing a shotgun at his driver in the first place? So random

I don't like Trae with Bron/AD.

It was kinda joked about, but I think Trae and Wembanyama could work for real for real.

From all the moves made in the last three years, it doesn't seem like the Hawks would want to rebuild. But maybe Trae doesn't give them a choice.

But the opportunity exists to trade Trae with three years remaining on his contract for peak value in the summer, then giving the ball to Dejounte to rehab his value for a trade later on.

Back
Top Bottom