The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

you don't want to be in the play-in. just develop wemby (on minutes restriction), go 20-62, and the league will hand them Cooper Flagg.
if CP is playing well, you ship him to a contender where he can be a final piece of a title hunt and get some picks in return
that's how i would manage this upcoming season
:lol:

They already have the Trash Young Hawks to tank for them.

The big thing about the Hartenstein contract is that they can now basically trade for anybody in the league solely with their bench salaries and picks.

I think Klay gonna pick the Lakers cause he seems the type to like chaos and I dont think hes gonna like playing with Luka. That being said, he aint moving the needle for the Lakers all that much if any. He woudnt move it for the Mavs either.

I think Klay gonna pick the Lakers cause he seems the type to like chaos and I dont think hes gonna like playing with Luka. That being said, he aint moving the needle for the Lakers all that much if any. He woudnt move it for the Mavs either.
Why would he not like playing with Luka? He’d get all the same C&S looks without having to do any of the running.

Presti looking like the one who's really 'light years' the last few offseasons

IMG_0029.gif

w=291

I hear you but you guys were still well ran when he was just coaching under Ainge :lol:
Presti has ONE finals appearance to his name in 17 years. He gotta win something.

Certainly can’t put him ahead of Brad right now. Especially when it comes to the last few seasons.

Back
Top Bottom