The Official NBA Season Thread: Germany, Serbia, France, USA Advance | Lauri Markkanen Signs Extension

Imagine if every hall of famer was judged strictly on their lows. Come on fam, you better than this.
ADVERTISEMENT​
Give me the list of Hall of Famers (which wasn't even part of the discussion but since you wanted to introduce it, I'llacknowledge it) that routinely become unplayable year after year in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT​
Give me the list of Hall of Famers (which wasn't even part of the discussion but since you wanted to introduce it, I'llacknowledge it) that routinely become unplayable year after year in the playoffs.
Rudy is "unplayable" in the playoffs? You're laying it on thick fam.

Gobert’s “lows” always come during the most important game.

The 90% of the time you say he’s “beasting” doesn’t matter if he gets played off the court in the playoffs and he only plays 2 minutes during a pivotal knockout round game for his home country WHILE HE IS STILL IN HIS “PRIME”

I have never in my life seen a hall of famer play this badly when the chips matter.

How can he be a multiple DPOY winner when he gets played off the floor everytime it matters? He’s DPOY of the league but how many lobs did lively and Gafford get during the wcf?

The game couldn’t be more important for france and they benched him AND THEY LOOKED BETTER THAN THEY HAVE ALL TOURNEY. Idk how anyone defends this guy.
Mitch Richmond was Sacramento's franchise player and only led them to the playoffs twice. Yes, your read that right. A hall of fame franchise player was only able to lead a franchise to the playoffs twice in his prime. Meaning most of his stats that got him into the hall of fame was accumulated during the regular season and in losses. Do people discredit Mitch? And please don't mention that ring where he was a benchwarmer for the Lakers at the end of his career

Mitch Richmond was Sacramento's franchise player and only led them to the playoffs twice. Yes, your read that right. A hall of fame franchise player was only able to lead a franchise to the playoffs twice in his prime. Meaning most of his stats that got him into the hall of fame was accumulated during the regular season and in losses. Do people discredit Mitch? And please don't mention that ring where he was a benchwarmer for the Lakers at the end of his career
🤣 What is this

:lol:

IMG_0498.jpeg

The last thing on my mind today was Rudy Gobert and y'all cats randomly tagged me to engage in a back & forth about him that I didn't ask to be apart of. Listen if you guys want to continue your hate fetish for the future of hall of famer then go ahead but please leave me out of it lol

My unfondness for Rudyard is documented in here, but I have to at least entertain the possibility that the surgery thing was a joke? Or maybe there was a translation error?

Otherwise it’s up there among the worst lies in history :lol: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom