The Official NBA Season Thread: Greece-Germany at 5:30 | Serbia-Australia at 8:30 | Canada-France at 12 | USA-Brazil at 3:30

Can't wait to read the deep dive on Kawhi's tenure with the clips. It's been a **** show since day one. With that being said I still have the clippers winning the championship every year since 2020 and I haven't seen anything that would change that.

All good goofy mute *** had to do was come to the good guys

Fortunate for the Pelicans that the Clippers are more high profile disaster right now. Their struggles probably would be getting more attention.

You wanted this man fired?

1699892613609.png

Kenny Atkinson, would have two. But salute to White Mike. MIAA guy. 🔥🤝🏾

If Harden works himself into last seasons production and takes a lighter check, he'll find a team.

Didn't think Russ would still be pushing in the league this long, but he still has some productive value

Who has the clippers and warriors lotto picks this year? Genius moves. Wild how they each followed the Laker blueprint from 21-22 while the Lakers got their **** together and are better than both now

Edwards really pushing through with the weird roster they put around him

That’s some elite stardom if I ever seent it

The team defense stats stand out but

By the numbers it still ain’t pretty for gobert. Towns advanced numbers at least look a little better than goberts but I don’t trust that pairing at all still
Watching the games and past the numbers Rudy x Towns really be putting in the effort so far defensively tho…Gotta give them alotta credit for the defensive ranking, and Gobert takes up 2 dudes to box him out on every rebound so I’m sure that helps too

Offensively they fully committed to it being Ant’s team, they defined the roles and who gon get shots when …No crying for touches from the bigs yet

Last edited:
All this Philly love is great and deserved but unless Embiid is generational, it’ll be more of the same. There isn’t anyone left to blame if he shoots 6-18 again
I just need him to be remotely healthy. If anyone is getting the slander it’s probably Tobias but he does need to show up. Being at 50% isn’t good enough even when his 50% is better than 80% of the league

https://twitter.com/LegionHoops/status/1724109222294503694?t=Fs6usjXUVs****L7zXT4OQ&s=19

Back
Top Bottom