The Official NBA Season Thread: Jamal Murray Signs $209M Extension

Predictable.

Washed when he’s in his “chaos agent bag”

lizzo-purse-1574693483.jpg

Where would Kobe be without the benefit of playing with Shaq for the beginning of his career and the Laker Brand?

Y’all think I’m reaching but am I really?

That was a fun era man. It was cool seeing so many people wearing Lebron’s, Kobe’s, KD’s, etc. during a great time to watch the league. I think I stopped paying attention to shoe culture sometime after 2018 when everything turned into hype collabs and needing to jump through so many hoops on apps to win a pair of shoes.

I knew the sneaker game passed me by when sneakernews had a best shoe of all time tournament and the Weatherspoon Air Max 1 97’s beat the South Beach Lebron 8’s by a wide margin :lol:

That was a fun era man. It was cool seeing so many people wearing Lebron’s, Kobe’s, KD’s, etc. during a great time to watch the league. I think I stopped paying attention to shoe culture sometime after 2018 when everything turned into hype collabs and needing to jump through so many hoops on apps to win a pair of shoes.

I knew the sneaker game passed me by when sneakernews had a best shoe of all time tournament and the Weatherspoon Air Max 1 97’s beat the South Beach Lebron 8’s by a wide margin :lol:
Chill, those 1/97s are :pimp:. The SB 8s should've been left in 2010.

That Lakers city jersey is really clever

Pistons going back to the 90s colors makes too much sense

I like the direction of the Rockets jerseys, they should lean in more to the astronaut theme

That OKC native theme should be their full time theme. Love love love the city jerseys

It is simultaneously true that proximity is a relationship catalyst and that workplace romances/hook-ups generally are a bad idea.
Don't disagree, but it's case by case. Work is still where a lot of married couples meet aside from friends and online.

Personal toxic opinion though, if your work has a crazy unusual volume of baddies and you're young, you're a saint for never taking a shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom