The Official NBA Season Thread: Jamal Murray Signs $209M Extension

Sonics jerseys are boring as hell. There literally are templates for them they could have played around with. Also, their official logo had the Seattle skyline, it was just never on a jersey. That should be incorporated.

Seems like the most toxic dudes hype Tory just because. I'm not hearing what they hear.

That man is a talented musician. And no “man” should be saying “toxic”.
Learn to separate personal life from the artistry. Again, do you know how many vile companies and people that you indirectly support?

Tory has always made great music. Dude actually does R&B the way it should be. Ya’ll dudes offended by everything

Sonics jerseys are boring as hell. There literally are templates for them they could have played around with. Also, their official logo had the Seattle skyline, it was just never on a jersey. That should be incorporated.

If that Sonics return, all they need to do is return to their original branding. They had some of the best uniforms in sports history pre-1995 before their rebrand.

OKC needs a major rebrand too. Joints look like a video game “create-a-team” generic template

And let’s change these teams names:

Memphis Sounds
New Orleans Jazz
Utah Grizzlies or anything other than Jazz

It’s egregious that the “Jazz” name is connected to Utah of all places :lol: :rofl:

Colddddd

E6CD7E96-BE13-4C91-8A6D-7ECF87891D46.png
74558FBF-8B43-4764-96B9-8809B36620EA.jpeg

Learn to separate personal life from the artistry. Again, do you know how many vile companies and people that you indirectly support?

Tory has always made great music. Dude actually does R&B the way it should be. Ya’ll dudes offended by everything
Adding your own interpretation of **** again to create an argument that doesn't exist. Shut the hell up, it's too early.

Does separate personal life and artistry apply to R Kelly and Drake as well?

I choose violence
I choose violence
I choose violence

Does separate personal life and artistry apply to R Kelly and Drake as well?

I choose violence
I choose violence
I choose violence

I’m not a Drake fan so IDC about him.

And yes, I still and will forever listen to Kell’s.

I was just playing the “Street Dreams” remix Nas feat. Kelly yesterday.

People around here wearing Adidas, driving Benz/BMW, and wearing Hugo Boss… I guess that makes them…? Seeing as though those companies… nvm

Adi Dassler was part of the Nazi party. As were his other 2 brothers

If that Sonics return, all they need to do is return to their original branding. They had some of the best uniforms in sports history pre-1995 before their rebrand.

Use the logo from 1976-1995, and the jerseys from that era. I'll be happy. I have a Shawn Kemp 1991 jersey that gets lots of compliments.

Use the logo from 1976-1995, and the jerseys from that era. I'll be happy. I have a Shawn Kemp 1991 jersey that gets lots of compliments.

I lived and breathed Sonics back then but never liked the green/red, just felt like Christmas jerseys. I definitely don’t think those jerseys have help up over the years. I bet it’ll be similar or a twist to the pre1995 jerseys

In order of most interesting.

1. Bron
2. Ant
3. Jimmy
4. Tatum
5. Sabonis

Should've swapped out Sabonis for Ja.

Sabonis means we probably get some interviews with his pops. That's gotta move his interest level Up at least one

Back
Top Bottom