The Official NBA Season Thread: Jamal Murray Signs $209M Extension

Wasn't there a film crew follong Kobe his last season? What ever happened to that

21 & 7 this year.

Was just thinking about Andrew Wiggins. I know he didn’t have no plans of playing with Canada these Olympics, but just noticed that he had another family emergency a week ago. Damn man

21 & 7 this year.

Was just thinking about Andrew Wiggins. I know he didn’t have no plans of playing with Canada these Olympics, but just noticed that he had another family emergency a week ago. Damn man

LM.png

Steph said he wants to see 23 & 8 >D

PE firms are gonna buy stakes in teams and instantly start demanding cost cutting and salary dumping

PE is the death of business that serves anything but the stakeholders. Seen so many brands/products go down the drain after PE takes ownership. I'm not much of an NFL fan, but that is an alarming trend in a business that already cares so little about the end user.

I don't want to totally trash PE, it's necessary and for what it's worth one of the purest forms of capitalism. It shouldn't be anywhere near things that are for fun though.

PE serves a purpose

But a lot of the **** PE firms do should be straight up illegal. Like what they did to Instant Brands

Unfettered Capitalism is highly destructive. And PE firms get to wreck havoc on companies and workers with little real blowback

There are a lot of industries they should be banned from

PE serves a purpose

But a lot of the **** PE firms do should be straight up illegal. Like what they did to Instant Brands

Unfettered Capitalism is highly destructive. And PE firms get to wreck havoc on companies and workers with little real blowback

There are a lot of industries they should be banned from
Had a PE company buy my old employer and another company for a merger in the home health/hospice sphere many years ago. They came in and absolutely murdered the quality of life for most of the staff (both on the field side and office ops side). They eventually offloaded the hospice line I worked for, but the damage was already done by the time I got out and I’ve heard the hospice side is still trying to rebound from the damage years after I left.

Prior to PE, we were a fully privately owned company, so expenses really weren’t scrutinized for people in my old position. Became a big point of contention once they decided that was a spot to make up funds.

Back
Top Bottom