The Official NBA Season Thread: Jamal Murray Signs $209M Extension

Houston isnt going anywhere until one of their young guys takes the next step.

Might be another lottery year.

That's soft *** schedule to end the year got people gassed on them a bit too much.

They'll be around 40-45 wins again but that may not be enough to even get into the play in this season with how stacked the West is.

Steven Adams is buns also. You'll quickly grow tired of hearing/seeing the same story about him being the youngest of 17 and his butchass sister who is 6'4 and does shotput and would beat the breaks off of all of NT and wonder how he is simultaneously 103% muscle mass but would lose in a race or vertical leap competition to 2024 Perk. Hopefully yall don't also give him a building side mural in the most expensive part of town across from some $3500 3 bedroom apartments, also at the same time if you go to see it you'll hop scotch a few homeless camps and probably get propositioned for drugs, money, a ride, etc. Yes I'm hating, mad I am still in the office. But no lies told regardless.

20240910_164251.jpg

They love playing with AD man :lol: :smh:

Memphis is in.

Realistically whose spot are they taking? Clippers?
Clippers are definitely one of the prime candidates.

Phoenix is going to be vulnerable too if either Book or KD miss time due to injury.

And EYE personally don’t thing GSW got better this offseason, so they’re going to be amongst these teams fighting for the last spot as well.

$3500 3 BR is the most expensive part of town?! Damn, maybe I need to give Houston another look.
nah I live in OKC my guy. We gave him 4 years 100 millies because he was kind of funny, to average 8 and 8. The apartments are these https://livewestvillageokc.com/ It’s essentially downtown, technically Film Row District/ West Arts District on the side of an old Paramount theatre bldg with Louis Armstrong painted on the other side, kind if across from the Police station

I mean the First Residences has a $13,000 a month 3500 sq ft 3 bedroom on like the 40th floor but I didn’t count those because that’s just ridiculous. 24 hr valet as well

Has been there since 2016. No idea when theyre going to put SGA on there or hell even Westbrook would make more sense

IMG_5136.png

Back
Top Bottom