The Official NBA Season Thread: Jamal Murray Signs $209M Extension

You think he did this on purpose? I dunno...I may be gullible but imma take him at his word. He got on IG live, didn't turn it off (cuz he doesn't use it), tossed it on the bed and got to work.

I don't see a reason why he would do this purposefully. He works on a TV show that is owned by Disney. Way more to lose than to gain for him. Plus, why use that lie if you're going to lie?

Did you hear his explanation as to how it happened?

Accidentally going Live isn't a thing. Not possible.

So no, I don't believe it was an accident by any stretch.

Did you hear his explanation as to how it happened?

Accidentally going Live isn't a thing. Not possible.

So no, I don't believe it was an accident by any stretch.
As a person who doesn't use live either, excuse my ignorance in the following response.

I thought he said he was on Live but didn't exit out of it. He didn't say this, but I'm assuming he assumed it would end on its own. It didn't. He tossed the phone on the bed and went to work.

If I were to operate under the going live "on accident" narrative, I'd still fully believe him. If I put my phone in my pocket without locking the screen, my phone does all types of **** ****. Deleting apps. Calling people. Opening pop-ups. Hell, in a work meeting I had today, someone one of the guys gave me a call before the meeting...had his phone in his pocket and it started calling me during the meeting. So, as someone who doesnt know all the steps involved with going live, i can definitely believe it happened accidentally.

As a person who doesn't use live either, excuse my ignorance in the following response.

I thought he said he was on Live but didn't exit out of it. He didn't say this, but I'm assuming he assumed it would end on its own. It didn't. He tossed the phone on the bed and went to work.

If I were to operate under the going live "on accident" narrative, I'd still fully believe him. If I put my phone in my pocket without locking the screen, my phone does all types of **** ****. Deleting apps. Calling people. Opening pop-ups. Hell, in a work meeting I had today, someone one of the guys gave me a call before the meeting...had his phone in his pocket and it started calling me during the meeting. So, as someone who doesnt know all the steps involved with going live, i can definitely believe it happened accidentally.
if you spill water on your screen or worse it gets in your charging port phone do all kinds of weird ****. the other day my jawn ordered these trash *** velcro air force 1 lows off ebay. i dont even know why Nike made these

For my Coaches

How we behave at high school athletic events matters.

That’s why we’re kicking off the third year of the #BenchBadBehavior campaign. Since launching this initiative in 2022, our goal has remained the same: Addressing the bad fan behavior epidemic nationwide.

With your help, we can set the tone for this school year and make it clear that bad behavior will NOT be tolerated.

Each month, we’ll send you new social media posts to share on your Facebook and X accounts, just like the one below.

Thank you for reminding your entire school community to always #BenchBadBehavior at high school athletic events! Let’s keep the momentum going all year long!

For my Coaches

How we behave at high school athletic events matters.

That’s why we’re kicking off the third year of the #BenchBadBehavior campaign. Since launching this initiative in 2022, our goal has remained the same: Addressing the bad fan behavior epidemic nationwide.

With your help, we can set the tone for this school year and make it clear that bad behavior will NOT be tolerated.

Each month, we’ll send you new social media posts to share on your Facebook and X accounts, just like the one below.

Thank you for reminding your entire school community to always #BenchBadBehavior at high school athletic events! Let’s keep the momentum going all year long!

Can we have something for refs? 2 of my 3 techs I got last year were complete unwarranted. The 3rd one I deserved.

Trying to do better this year though

Explain the situations.

We have a ref on here. bigsupa bigsupa

Tech #1

2nd half we were up 7-8 after trailing in the 1st. We went small and pressed to get back in the game and our PG was picking up full court and got called for what I thought was a questionable foul trying to get a pluck.

2 possessions later we have the ball and the same type of bump occurs at halfcourt against one of my players with the ball and no whistle is blown and we turn the ball over out of bounds

I say "Call it both ways".

Boom Tech. I've never gotten one THAT Quick, I did get a few warnings to stay in the box already but as far as talking that was the first bit of complaining I had done.

Tech #2

Delay of game coming out of a TO.

Tech #3

The other team had somehow gotten a copy of our scouting report before the game...(That's a whole different story) and we were up 10+ with like 3 min left and the other coach was complaining about a foul call and I was chirping at him I can't lie.

I earned that one.

This is a good one.

Just got me to thinking how many current players are in the top 20 all time? Bron, Wardell, KD, Joker and Giannis?

Back
Top Bottom