The Official NBA Season Thread: Jamal Murray Signs $209M Extension

He missed the playoffs in '92, lost to old *** Magic in the first round winning only one game across two series in '91 & '90. From '88 to '92, he lost in the first round every year...He had early success getting to the finals in '86 but once Sampson got injured, the Rockets really were a very mediocre team (that wasn't his fault).

If you want to compare the fast pace 80's where the skill level of guards can't really compare to the skill level of guards today, that's fine. I never said Dream couldn't play lol, I said the idea he's head-and-shoulders above Jokic just isn't true.

His peaks were as high as any big ever, but he had a lot of down moments in his career, it's okay to acknowledge that.

He is a two-way MVP Level player. He dominated on BOTH sides of the ball.

To ME, he is clearly better than Jokic.

Offensively, Jokic is a Wizard.

The same can be said about Dream on BOTH ends of the court.

Olajuwon is the only player in NBA history to record more than 200 blocks and 200 steals in the same season. I think that says a LOT about his talent level.

okay im not a conspiracy guy, but now this seems staged.

show came out blazing and crossed the 1M subscribers mark really fast. shay got that rub from the katt williams interview that bumped views to nightcap as well. they sort of plateaued since. not sure why they brought in Gil for nba

The form, the speed, the technique, I see no difference...

5ca26572d2ce787b995f6cff

I'm just inclined to be skeptical of conspiracies.

People are usually dumber and way less calculating than conspiracies suggest.
Man went from I was hacked to bragging to showing off rubbers within 10 minutes of his podcast. On top of all the steps it takes to go live

Shannon wanted to beat allegations and or have a moment. He’s lost in the sauce.

Man went from I was hacked to bragging to showing off rubbers within 10 minutes of his podcast. On top of all the steps it takes to go live

Shannon wanted to beat allegations and or have a moment. He’s lost in the sauce.

Seeing how he's moving after the fact, I can agree it looks very sus.

I don’t understand how when these guys are amateurs/kids that their coaches never show them how to properly shoot. That’s something you notice at a young age and fix immediately. Not at 25+ years old
100% agree. But when a kid with bad mechanics can get you wins based on size and athleticism, no one is going to drill basic fundamentals on them. For instance, Michael Kidd Gilchrist, someone should have fixed that WELL before he got to Kentucky. When Cal was running that one year in, one year out program, they definitely were not going to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom