The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

I agree to a certain extent but...wasn't that the primary point of hiring a high profile coach like Ime Udoka? To get these kids playing the right way?

They had to spend the money though. That's is understood. 55 L's still on the table.

i need to punch Rafael stone in face bruh.

I hope i’m wrong but Fvv and Dillon is terrible
Which players yall want to sign breh

Or y'all wanted to just not spend money on anyone

Fvv/KPJ/Mills
Green/Amen
Brooks/Eason/Whitmore
Smith/Tate
Sengun/Landale

?? Sounds right?

$20m per

If he can at least be decent on offense, may be worth it with his defensive ability. Last season was his worst offensive season ever, so I get it. 4 years is a long time, though.

This is why it sucks being a cap space team now :lol:

The vet Jalen needed after that video came out

IMG_2007.gif

Green is the wild card.

If he takes a step they will be very good.

If he is lottery jordan pool…he will be shipped.

KPJ needs to go. He’s a nutcase. Didn’t he get suspended by team bc he went nuts in locker room. Seems unstable.

Klay was unplayable too,w/ a trash attitude,y’all was just in denial my boy…

Poole was the fifth best Laker in the Lakers-Warriors series. Klay happened to be the sixth best.

I’m saying, man :lol: king j king j I am by no means defending Klay’s play. He was horrible. I watched him go for 3-19 in that last game against the Lakers. And it is part of the reason why he might be a Warrior in 2024-2025 if he doesn’t prove himself this season and/or humble himself with a significantly smaller contract.

It has also become evident that the Poole stuff is deeper than what has been revealed in the media so I can’t really comment on it without hearing anything straight from the horse’s mouth.

I will be sure to ask Poole at Rose Bar or a season ticket holders player meet and greet.

This is why it sucks being a cap space team now :lol:
They could have at least used some of it taking back contracts for future draft assets to open up more future flexibility like many others are doing. They didn't have to spend every last dime in free agency.

Back
Top Bottom