The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

You never met your homeboy’s sister and thought she was fine then felt weird about because she look like da homie, then realized it’s all a matter of perspective because if you had met her first, you would say her brother looks like her and not think twice about it.
Ight look. I know I said I would smash Wendy Williams and Snoop from the wire raw dog, but this right here is blasphemy. I’m a savage, but not that savage. Screen name really match you my guy.

Ight look. I know I said I would smash Wendy Williams and Snoop from the wire raw dog, but this right here is blasphemy. I’m a savage, but not that savage. Screen name really match you my guy.
How do you think genetics works?

Every women you ever been with has a biological father

Thats literally how those pics were generated it was just if x nba player had a sister as the prompt

avatars-000598928646-vs2oek-t240x240.jpg

Dude is having his life long dream put in jeopardy because of a medical mystery

And will probably rob him of tens of millions more dollars of future earnings

Lonzo is probably unhappy about his career situation

But it is good that he has things and people in his life that do bring him happiness

My wife and her brothers look alike, but they all look like her mom. Her mom's genetics are strong.

So what's this Jalen Green noise? I saw some stuff on Twitter, but it just looked socially awkward. I don't think any of us would be surprised if he was a PRIDEful individual.

My wife and her brothers look alike, but they all look like her mom. Her mom's genetics are strong.

So what's this Jalen Green noise? I saw some stuff on Twitter, but it just looked socially awkward. I don't think any of us would be surprised if he was a PRIDEful individual.
Just seen Jalen Green's missionary video, wasn't expecting that. But it's all good. Whatever make you happy. I mean dude has a butterfly tattoo on his thigh. Nothing wrong with any of it

Back
Top Bottom