The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Man this is what I was thinking. People saying Suns got no depth, but dont say nothing about the Heat when/if they trade for Dame?

It’s already been mentioned but yeah, I’m not going to assume Miami is definitely the favorite or even second favorite

Y’all said it’s “time for the C U L T U R E” to blow it up all year long and now y’all are concerned about potential depth after potentially acquiring a legit 3rd All Star.

I seen someone get stroked like that in high school at a Superbowl party. It was hella strange and we all thought that ninja stroking was gay these actions didn't help. I guess some would chalk it up to boys being boys, but I never played like that. As far as I know dude is married with kid now, but I wouldn't be surprised if he dabbled in some mudholes in college.

Jalen can definitely get down here in Houston if he wants and no one is going to blink an eye. Still one of my favorite players in the league and hope he finally strokes dudes up on the court like he apparently does off.

I seen someone get stroked like that in high school at a Superbowl party. It was hella strange and we all thought that ninja stroking was gay these actions didn't help. I guess some would chalk it up to boys being boys, but I never played like that. As far as I know dude is married with kid now, but I wouldn't be surprised if he dabbled in some mudholes in college.

Jalen can definitely get down here in Houston if he wants and no one is going to blink an eye. Still one of my favorite players in the league and hope he finally strokes dudes up on the court like he apparently does off.
Screenshot_20230703-144641__01.jpg

The key word in this is LOOK. They tried to move the pick. They may well have just traded it for Siakam, but he all of a sudden expressed his desire to stay in Toronto for some reason.

Moving the pick for crap isn't worth keeping Damian Lillard. Especially when they're never going to win anything anyhow.

Nah a minimum is wild. A 24 year old coming off career highs and who showed he can be a capable defender in the playoffs is a miss on Klutch and his part
Yea, I don’t really agree that he showed that he could be a capable defender. He’s a streaky scorer who does pretty much nothing else. Outside of his unstoppable 2 12 minutes in the Warriors series, we wouldn’t even have remembered his time in the playoffs.

If you’re thinking he should’ve been a $5 mill a year player instead, sure. He went from $6.4M last year to $2.3M this year. I just don’t feel like he’s vastly underpaid under this new deal

Y’all said it’s “time for the C U L T U R E” to blow it up all year long and now y’all are concerned about potential depth after potentially acquiring a legit 3rd All Star.
Yeah you’re right on the first part. Everyone said blow it up. For good reason. You guys just happened to make one of the all time turn arounds in nba history

But the second part has nothing to do with the first. Being the favorites to win the whole thing isn’t something easy to come by

I mean Portland probably feels like they hit the lotto when Scoot fell there to 3 and couldn’t with a good conscience trade it.

Things may have been different if Scoot was off the board.
I don't know what they could even do. They brought in Jerami Grant and Josh Hart last year and it didn't do a single thing. Like you couldn't tell the difference from the year before.

Yeah you’re right on the first part. Everyone said blow it up. For good reason. You guys just happened to make one of the all time turn arounds in nba history

But the second part has nothing to do with the first. Being the favorites to win the whole thing isn’t something easy to come by

While it is premature to have this discussions seeing as though no trade has happened yet.

This is the so called depth that brought us to the NBA Finals

Vincent
Strus
Jimmy
Love
Ban
Caleb
Lowry
Duncan’s Revived Corpse
Zeller

Dame, JRich, Highsmith, Bryant > Vincent, Struss, Herro [who didn’t play], Duncan

Boston would be the only team in the East I would be concerned about

While it is premature to have this discussions seeing as though no trade has happened yet.

This is the so called depth that brought us to the NBA Finals

Vincent
Strus
Jimmy
Love
Ban
Caleb
Lowry
Duncan’s Revived Corpse
Zeller

Dame, JRich, Highsmith, Bryant > Vincent, Struss, Herro [who didn’t play], Duncan

Boston would be the only team in the East I would be concerned about
I mean, I wasn’t the one starting the discussion. A number of people already declared Miami as the favorites or co favorites

I have been taking the wait and see approach. Especially with the bucks since I’m not counting them out yet

They definitely shouldn’t just trade him to Miami

I completely agree with you yet this is what everyone wants them to do. I do not have a problem with Dame wanting to go elsewhere but my issue is the contract situation. He signed a two year extension through 26-27 (player option that season) almost a year ago to the day! C’mon, man.

Back
Top Bottom