The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / USA vs AUS at noon ET on FS1

Yall weird man. The 55th pick getting judged like he was 1st overall lol. Hell Dillingham had a gross statline today and I didn’t hear a peep. Bunch of Doug Gottleib’s in here.

“Not sure how this ends well” after 3 SL games is wild lol
Folks been hyping Malnourished Cam Thomas crazy like he’s going to be some kind of game changer for Minny :lol:

Brunson is WILDING
For real. Is this to get them other clowns he played with in college their big payday? Like Shannon Sharpe told Arenas, I want all my money and that is the team's problem to figure out how to pay those other guys.
Taking less money when playing under thibs is especially heinous.

Nba players union really did a terrible job. They’re probably blowing up jb’s phone rn.
They have to feel the same way they did with David West when he took WELL below market value and undid all the work the players union did to get players paid. That was wild as well.

Little Mac Mark Price = Reed Sheppard is one of the complexion comparisons I might agree with.

GSTvJEPWsAAsBzG

And I think his dad played in the NBA too, so he ain’t starving. But playing for the Knicks and winning will make for a lot of endorsement money on the back end

Rick Brunson isn't hurting by any means, but he was a minimum player for the entirety of his career.

While we're on the subject of Rick Brunson he should've advised Jalen not to sign that contract. I get how invested they currently are with the Knicks org but yall do not own the team. Milk these billionaires for every penny you can get.
Back in the day they used to call his dad, King of the 10 day contracts. He was several years in before he got a guaranteed contract finally. Remember a big deal was made about it because it legitimized his career as he said. With that being said, unless they have something under the table, surprised he didn't advise his son differently.

Bronny James in his official 2024 NBA Summer League debut:

📊 8 PTS, 5 REB, 2 STL, 3/14 FGM, 0/8 3PM, 27 MIN, LOSS

Bronny is averaging 5.0 PPG on 23 FG% (6/26) & 0 3P% (0/12) over three games.

A few cats tripping. Bronny gotta take his lumps just like everyone else! Every hopper gets critiqued. Including his own pops. Soft way of thinking.

His opponents are not going to take it easy on him.

Bub Carrington though :pimp: :pimp:

M
Risacher is all over the place, and i can’t tell if that’s good or bad :lol: …Doesn’t look shook tho so that’s a plus
It’s not good. The whole roster is all over the place, what the Hawks needs is veteran stability but FA’s want nothing to do with us. As far as I’m concerned, the whole team including all of them dudes from NO need to be at summer league learning how to play together. Instead we’ll see Trae at Drew League doing whatever he does. I hate this current team construction. Fire Snyder already.

Back
Top Bottom