The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Tell the media to stop talking about him so much and people won't talk about him as much. Can't have it both ways.

A 55th pick that is covered more than anyone that went Top 3. Not his fault though.

"Not sure this ends well" was always a feeling. These games are just confirmation.
I get the media coverage can turn people off. Shoot I’m a fan and I’m tired of all the coverage because it isn’t fair to him or the better players in the draft. But we should have enough common sense to separate ESPN storylines from real hoop/reality. He was the 55th pick. Expectations should be just that.

And Bron was just being a Dad. I don’t fault him for that. Marvin Bagley’s dad said some wild ish along with plenty others. I’m gonna hype my kids too when the time comes

GSVLWjiXgAASXns

8ws545.jpg

But we are weird for talking about him.

This might end up worse than damn the damn Caitlin Clark situation.

I get the media coverage can turn people off. Shoot I’m a fan and I’m tired of all the coverage because it isn’t fair to him or the better players in the draft. But we should have enough common sense to separate ESPN storylines from real hoop/reality. He was the 55th pick. Expectations should be just that.

And Bron was just being a Dad. I don’t fault him for that. Marvin Bagley’s dad said some wild ish along with plenty others. I’m gonna hype my kids too when the time comes

I think me seeing that he is clearly not worth the contract and/or delicate handling that he will receive, and attention FROM the media is meusing common sense.

Nah, Bron wasn't just being a father. He was being the center of attention and then crying victim when he got the attention HE brought on HIS son.

He is setting his son up for failure. I will forever stand by that.

Last edited:
I think me seeing that he is clearly not worth the contract and/or delicate handling that he will receive FROM the media attention he has been given is using common sense.

Nah, Bron wasn't just being a father. He was being the center of attention and then crying victim when he got the attention HE brought on HIS son.

He is setting his son up for failure. I will forever stand by that.
It couldnt be more blatant but dummies still fall for the "u just hating" "u wish bron was your dad" nonsense.

Bronny really should have played football. He got great straight line and vertical athleticism but he got no wiggle and average quickness. Ball handling is not NBA level yet. But he will get better

Bronny really should have played football. He got great straight line and vertical athleticism but he got no wiggle and average quickness. Ball handling is not NBA level yet. But he will get better
I think Bron said he wasn't going to let his kids play football years ago.

Saw him snake dribble….you know what complexion comparison I’m bout to him with :pimp:

But nah..reed got some good athleticism at the PG position tho. More impressed with his handle right now. Def improved there. That’s the path with him

Mark Price is one of the coldest players we’ve ever seen. Those Cleveland teams were no joke. Crazy how he’s not in the hall of fame

Damn France got an all NBA squad and got handled by Joker Bogdanovic and a bunch of dudes no one in here can name. Maybe NBA GMs need to start valuing bball IQ over athleticism and potential for a change.

Back
Top Bottom