The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Dude...what? lol
Throwing jabs at "trade Bron and AD" posts. There's always an ulterior motive
QbadP (3).png

Aint gonna lie, Skilp was very insensitive with the tweet and the timing of it it, but he had a point when he said when has an injury ever stopped a game outright. Has that happened in any sport? Usually the show does go on, granted this situation last night was very traumatizing for all, objectively I am actually still surprised they just called the game off.

Aint gonna lie, Skilp was very insensitive with the tweet and the timing of it it, but he had a point when he said when has an injury ever stopped a game outright. Has that happened in any sport? Usually the show does go on, granted this situation last night was very traumatizing for all, objectively I am actually still surprised they just called the game off.

His heart stopped.

Pretty sure the Loyola Marymount game when Hank Gathers collapsed was stopped.

That’s the closest thing in sports to what just happened in the NFL I can remember.

Yeah it's happened before and it was also for cardiac arrest

His heart stopped.

Yeah, hence the traumatic part I mentioned, I have no problem with them stopping the game, im just surprised they actually did especially since they probably didnt know what really happened to him at first when they called it. Obviously now that we know what happened its easy to say yeah good call they stopped the game.

Yeah, hence the traumatic part I mentioned, I have no problem with them stopping the game, im just surprised they actually did and if it has happened before (any sport).
Depending on which story you want to believe they (The league) were actially ready to go back out there but the coaches and players stopped it. League is denying that story when the booth said that's the word they got from the field at the time. Chaotic all around

Depending on which story you want to believe they (The league) were actially ready to go back out there but the coaches and players stopped it. League is denying that story when the booth said that's the word they got from the field at the time. Chaotic all around

MNF of course the league wanted it to continue lol. Tbf like I said, they probably didnt know the magnitude of the injury at first.

From the footage that I saw today on TV, most of the other players looked to be in tears or in shock after what happened.

Definitely did not look like they were thinking about playing again.

MNF of course the league wanted it to continue lol. Tbf like I said, they probably didnt know the magnitude of the injury at first.
That's not their story is kinda my point. They are saying they clearly knew the magnitude and never even thought to continue to begin with. Saving face or lost in translation something isn't adding up on their end

I just saw Skilps crocodile tear apology. Said he dont even know if hes capable of doing the show today. Mannnnnn. Well we know he'd never be a good actor. :lol:

If the Wizards pull this off do y'all see them trying to make a big move and contend. This would be win #6 and it wasn't against no bum teams either

No Shai Gilgeous Alexander tonight, take the over of Boston by 50. Easy. Poku and JRE still out, Jaylin Williams likely to start.

I guess Dort, KWilliams, Wiggins, and even Bazley are plus wing defenders but still I dont see where even 90 pts comes from
Someone slept on the Isaiah Joe game

Back
Top Bottom