The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Aint gonna lie, Skilp was very insensitive with the tweet and the timing of it it, but he had a point when he said when has an injury ever stopped a game outright. Has that happened in any sport? Usually the show does go on, granted this situation last night was very traumatizing for all, objectively I am actually still surprised they just called the game off.

This wasn't a broken leg or a torn ACL though,

A man's heart literally stopped during the game.

Those visuals of Josh Allen, Stephon Diggs and the rest of the Bills players looking traumatized seeing their teammate received CPR and life saving measures you can't turn around and tell them to return to play in 5 minutes like the NFL originally planned to do.

Props to the Bills and Bengals coaches for deading that **** immediately.

merchant.png

There’s a fan in OKC wearing a cardboard box suit painted as bricks :lol:

Is he a regular datznasty datznasty
Is he under the basket? If so yea thats my guy Thundor. My ex who I talk about infini-blocked me shot the first video on him with my help but again I cant even find it on youtube.

Josh GIDDEY panties from 3

Marcus Smart ejected, wanna get out early he probably got friends still in the area

Is SGA overrated? Thunder playing faster/better against the best team in the NBA.

Remember this win next year when we end up with Kyle Flipowski insteadnof Wemby or Scoot

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL JDubb dunks

Up 33, the highest deficit the Celtics have suffered all season

OKC native Blake Griffin into the game, white flag has been raised. JDubb dunks again

OKC had a 48 pt 3rd quarter

Isiah Joe dunking and 1!
Sheesh

Then you got this other guy on OKC hair looking like Mike in the Wiz! The hell is going on? Team looking pretty extra then you add in SGA’s wardrobes. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom