The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Fox only scored 1 point in the first quarter, did not expect him to go off like that.

Sabonis was dominant as usual, love that man's game. I'd never thought he'd live up to his dad's legacy but he's really on par to not only beat that but be among the conversation of best bigs in the league too.

Stupid Finnish alert

brilliant :lol:

fry.jpg

Fox only scored 1 point in the first quarter, did not expect him to go off like that.

Sabonis was dominant as usual, love that man's game. I'd never thought he'd live up to his dad's legacy but he's really on par to not only beat that but be among the conversation of best bigs in the league too.

the way the kings use him to bring the ball up court and facilitate from the perimeter is very jokic-esque. sabonis is probably one of the best passing-bigs, as long as a kings' player moves towards the rim he knows how to get it to them. definitely a fun player to watch.

Last edited:
He does it almost every game. Not to the extremes as he did tonight, but he's almost non-existent in every first quarter, he barely has the ball. He usually takes over the 4th especially if the game is close.

Most teams have now played ~37 games. Next week @41 games it’s gonna be interesting where teams find themselves. Midszn assessments and whatnot. All the supposed contenders finding themselves in a precarious position fitna start sweating if not already.

Time for the phone lines to open up, yay!

Still draft RJ, keep RJ.

i'm legit curious if mid-season records are strongly indicative of post-season success –like how frequently do teams who are the 1 and 2 of both conferences at the midway point make it to the finals?

listening to to Bill Simmons recent podcast - worth a listen to hear about all the knicks what ifs - biggest one was Kareem - word was the knicks missed out due to lack of funds :sick:

Heard about to Ja incident back in July or early August. The story that leaked sounds about right, but I got my information from a source close to the young man’s family.

To sum it up:
- Family is money hungry. Ja/young man apparently settled this before it became a lawsuit (between $100-250k)

- Found out the young man started it, BUT, Ja has to be smarter. You’re one of the most popular players in the NBA. Start working out and playing with guys at your level (not HS kids)

- When I originally heard the story, figured this would not necessarily hurt Ja. No real steam picking up and it was going to make the young man/family look money hungry.

All in all, get your **** together Ja. He also got into it with a Tigers CBB player as well, but believe me they wanted the smoke :lol:

All these women look the same bruh, just **** the proposal pics on Xmas, in flannel, Marcus Smart and Matt Barnes posted on the same day of theirs

She has been with Poku since he was 16 at Olympiakos so the blogosphere is arguing that is proof she is not a gold digger or some are arguing he was a known NbA prospect then so she just got in early and played the long game

Heard about to Ja incident back in July or early August. The story that leaked sounds about right, but I got my information from a source close to the young man’s family.

To sum it up:
- Family is money hungry. Ja/young man apparently settled this before it became a lawsuit (between $100-250k)

- Found out the young man started it, BUT, Ja has to be smarter. You’re one of the most popular players in the NBA. Start working out and playing with guys at your level (not HS kids)

- When I originally heard the story, figured this would not necessarily hurt Ja. No real steam picking up and it was going to make the young man/family look money hungry.

All in all, get your **** together Ja. He also got into it with a Tigers CBB player as well, but believe me they wanted the smoke :lol:
It's a non story, Ja did what anyone would do in that situation. Once you are assaulted in your home you have a right to stand your ground.

I gotta say.

Poku looks better with longer hair and a lil facial hair.

And if Savannah saw headlines for Lebron that doesn’t mean she wasn’t playing the long game. These young kids can generate headlines and buzz.

If you say xyz is #1 recruit in the country that might mean there’s a possible shot they make it to the NBA.

Yea that Ja story is a non story to me.

Teaching and seeing how kids act and behave now, and what they think they can do/act, I might have reacted the same way lol. Just last year there were a group of kids that jumped and chased down a baseball coach in the district I work for, because he told them they weren't supposed to be riding their 4-wheeler behind the baseball field when they were practicing. Like 5-7 14 yr olds chased him down and beat him down. Gave him a concussion and broke his arm.

Back
Top Bottom