The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Ja may be an NBA superstar, but he's still a dude in his early 20s. Lots of kids in that age range are reckless and don't have the best judgment. So I don't think him getting into an altercation like that with a dude not that much younger than him is all that wild.

That said, I also think that there's an incentive for people with more to lose than most, like Ja, growing up/maturing faster than the average person. Hopefully he'll learn from the incident and be more careful about the situations he puts himself in.

322220347_846183850007514_8250409105864628051_n.jpg

Are they the same girl?

Starting back coaching lately, just assistant duties Varsity.

Steph and AAU has ruined basketball. This is why all these international players are doing us in. Kids have no dog in them, just want to shoot 3's, scared of contact and don't play defense.
Generational influence

I would make an alt account just to rep this twice. A+

Thats fire. Also... Let the kids play man. Don't be that old guy.

I run the shooting drills at practice. I'm a shooter, I love shooting 3's.

Youth Basketball as a community needs to eliminate zone defenses until high school. It's creating robot players, with zero creativity and aggression.

I run the shooting drills at practice. I'm a shooter, I love shooting 3's.

Youth Basketball as a community needs to eliminate zone defenses until high school. It's creating robot players, with zero creativity and aggression.
I agree but I get it. Installing a zone defense is just easier at that level and helps reduce mistakes. But Its SO EASY that no one tries anything different.

Starting back coaching lately, just assistant duties Varsity.

Steph and AAU has ruined basketball. This is why all these international players are doing us in. Kids have no dog in them, just want to shoot 3's, scared of contact and don't play defense.
Go recruit football and players and track stars and press or play “100” d as we used to call it, all game

Thats how you get those disrespectful W’s

Biologically? I don’t think so. In all other respects? More or less, probably.
48308045-FFE1-47E1-8560-576D27BE95BC.jpeg

5576988D-615F-4ABF-BDCB-0B2B7B1977B7.jpeg

Literally posted within hours of each other. Like she told Barnes she gotta go to the bathroom real quick, washed off the makeup and changed into her white flannels instead and went and got engaged to Marcus Smart

They both baddies dont get me wrong tho Im just hatin

Back
Top Bottom